28. Tears That Flow

Yoongi's POV:

00:50 am

I decided to go back to hospital to get my files that father asked me to bring it to the family meetings tomorrow with my brothers and sisters. I know what he will be discussed.

I parked my car in front of the ER when two ambulances just stopped in front of the main entrance. I look at them, the nurses run here and there to picked up the patient, apparently, an accident happened in a new years eve as the previous years. I walk to the left gate when my eyes landed to a little girl on the bed being dragged inside the ER, her father, run behind them.

I glance at the guy who's back facing me, the outfit that I remember I've seen it before at the party. Another bed is out from an ambulance, a lady with her green midi dress, she's covered with blood, arms, leg, and head.

My eyes widen as I saw Hoseok there, crying when he saw the lady brought inside the ER after the little girl. Her condition is not so good. And the reality hit me. Y/n.

I ran to the ER quickly to see her. The nurses and doctors try to stop her bleeding and do the examination first.

"Sent her to the OR now." I told them as all of them look at me.

"She's my assistant, bring her to the OR now." I yell at them and three nurses drag her bed and bring her to the OR as I follow behind them.

Meanwhile, doctors try to safe their child. She's in shocked, no serious injury only cut on her head and shoulder, she will be fine. Hoseok, in the other hand, he has deep cut on his left arm, maybe he got cut by some glass due the accident.

I clean my hands quick, wearing my sterile clothes and entering the OR. Y/n lying down unconscious, they put an IV, anything that could support her to stay with me during the surgery. We have her x-ray and MRI test results come out after we took it directly since she enter the ER, Y/n is not in a good condition, she has several bone cracks, her right femur, humerus, there's also cut in her forehead and it's quite deep. No serious brain injury according to the MRI test.

Her dress removed, revealing her stomach, the bruises on her lower belly, the blood come out between her legs which I know this bruises is connected to this.

"Doctor, Y/n is two weeks pregnant, she hit the hard object right on her lower belly, she might lost the baby." The nurse informed me as I sighed in frustration.

"Call the obstetrician. If the baby is gone, we have to abort her foetuses." I say sternly.

I cannot believe she is my patient tonight. My hand shaking, guiding me to hold the gauze to clean her wound, I'm stitching her forehead the same thing I do for her last year when the accident happened.

I cannot hold my tears, my hands shaking really bad. As the obstetrician come, she start the procedure to abort her baby. I cannot see this, my tears fall even more to know the fact that she has to lose her baby so early of her pregnancy. But the news shocked me when I can still hear a loud thud when she check the baby's heart rate. Y/n's baby is safe, what a miracle, she must have hitting the hard object that cause the bruises, but if it's not from her womb, then where is this blood come from?

She grabbed the sonogram and checked her belly. The trauma she has and caused the bleeding is indeed from her wombs, but the baby is alright, just a little shake inside and cause the blood flow.

The baby is alive. I sigh in relief. Y/n is unconscious because she has shocked and hard hit on the back of her head, she will wake up within ten hours.

The nurses helped me put the casts for her right arm and leg after they clean her. Her cut is stitched, she's not bleeding anymore, but she's still unconscious. I put collar brace on her. Her eyelids is turned red and blue and swollen. I look at her condition as she's in the ICU right now. Only one question left in my head. How did this happen?