12. White like snow

Yoongi's POV

The next day I woke up at 3 am in the morning, my body sweating as my breathe hard try to inhale the air eagerly. I grab the glass next to my bed and drink the water slowly, trying to calm myself and go back to reality that there's no creepy tall guy with the hair made of a root from the oldest tree, he's a monster who's chasing me without knowing what he want from me.

Simply, when I had a nightmare that means I haven't been resting for the pass few days. Forcing myself to the unstoppable work.

Pushing my blanket away and let my bare body being exposed, I carelessly walk to the bathroom. Who's gonna care I live alone in this place and I am comfortable with it. I won't asked for companion.

After taking a warm bath, I simply make coffee and leave the house. This hour, the road still empty, as if they were mine. I'm driving calmly until I reach the hospital at 5:30 am.

I'm heading straight to my office to resume my sleep. It's true, I feel much better at my office than my own house. I close to work, whenever I received an emergency, I can go there quickly to handle it.

Lying down comfortably at my couch, using my coat as a blanket, I meant to open the window and let the fresh wind enter the room, it's cold but satisfying.

Soon as my eyes close, my mind still awake and see things. My imagination.

In my imagination, Y/n is my partner. There's no crime when everything that happened in my head is all my plot that I make. We were together, walking at the warm sand of a beach somewhere in Hawaii. She hold my hand, wearing the lovely beach hat with the pink ribbon at the side, her dress is yellow, so much in my liking, with the short cut on her left thigh, she's gorgeous.

She giggles whenever the water touch her feet, I keep teasing her with walking near the small wave at the shore. Her voice, sounds so real in my head, as if she is so close right now.

I lift her body, hugging her thighs as she tangled her arms on my neck as she lean back, laughing happily when I spin her around. We are happy. We should be, only if I have a little courage to admit that I love her. She wouldn't married that guy.

Focus, this is no time for regrets. I should be happy in my imagination. My Y/n is happy with me, we play at the beach, waiting the sunset and then the perfect time to kiss her when the sun is down, I was waiting for that.

We stopped, together starting the beautiful orange scenery, the shade make us into a silhouette on the sand, our shadows is taller than us. She lean her head to rest it on my shoulder as her hands linked in my arm tightly. A happy smile curve up my lips as I look down at her, the one I wish I can call her mine.

"... I love you."

Her whispers sounds louder then the wave on the sea, the sun down slowly until it finally disappeared, sign of the night started. Her voice make me focus on her lips where those beautiful words I love to hear came out.

Pulling her chin up, she tiptoeing to be in my level as our lips touched. It's like dreaming in my dream, kissing her lips feel so real. I can feel it between my lower and upper one, she move softly against mine, make my eyelids heavy, told me to close it. My facial nerves pampered me with those shiver, each and every one of them working in pleasant, to give me a better effect of this intimate touch.

I take my chance no matter what, I consider this one is real, it seems so real. My hands travels around her back, going up to touch her nape, press it there behind her ear with my thumb, caressing it gently.

Wind blows, the beach is getting darker without the sun, but how can I feel this is the most brightest moment, as if I'm holding my star, the moon shining on us, giving me a better view of the woman I adore, every expression she make when I kiss her lips, I can see it clearly. Her eyes close, her hair flying, played by the breeze.