03. Focus on me

I feel the warm water brushing my back, the softness I feel make me want to sleep in instance. A sudden sound of rain outside pouring our roof, makes the atmosphere even more romantic.

My husband and I spend our time together in a big, round jacuzzi, I rest my head on his shoulder as he caress my back, he himself rest his head on my shoulder and we hug each other.

His hand move to caress my arm an up to shoulder, push my hair the side so he can have access on my neck and sweetly kiss my neck line. I close my eyes feeling his lips. My hands run through his hair, playing with the strands of it. I let out involuntarily moan when his peck turn into suck on my skin lightly.

He starts with the warming up as he speak about before we decided to take a shower together.

He pull me closer, squeezing my waist, earning some more moan, I'm molding into his arms, letting him do whatever he wants with me. He pull my chin, make me look into his eyes, his lid half close, he is so turn on as I feel his bulge between my thighs, his body temperature rising, the water let out a soft smokes as if caused by him. A strong wolf hold his lover.

He cupped my cheeks, my hands shyly rub his robust chest, we look into each other eyes. His eyes gleaming with lust, lips parted and his cheeks blush. He lean closer to lock his lips with mine, start with slow peck and then going further to a passionate one. He playfully squeeze my butt and I part my lips, his tongue slide in and he French kissing me. I kiss him back, running my hands to his hair, and to his chest to find his sensitive spot that I know for sure where it is. He groan when I aiming his weak spot. He giggles try to pull away, I think I ruin the passionate kiss we shared, but I don't regret it, I peck his jaw and kisses his neck. He tilted his head to the side as his hands hold my waist. I pressed my chest onto his.

I love it when he's weak like this, accommodate me to be in control every time we had an intimate moment together, I like it when I was the one dominating him. My mind goes crazy, all I feel and think is about him, the man I love, I focus on him, to please him.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I whisper to his ear and he lift me from the jacuzzi, carry me with the bridal style, not caring about our naked body, he lay me down on the bed, not caring about the sheet is wet because of our bodies.

The rain outside slowing down, but I focus on his heavy breath, his body temperature rising, every touch I feel from his hands is raising the heat of my body. I lose control, I molding heavily into his touch, he give me the most pleasurable touch I never felt before, he makes me feel like first time, as if he capable of doing so.

"I wanna lose control, I want you to focus on me, just me, the man you love."

His heavy voice tickling my ears with satisfaction, I can't open my eyes because of he keep pampering me with his soft kisses on my neck and breasts. My lips parted, letting out unstoppable moan as if I sing a beautiful melody for him.

"Open your eyes and look at me." He demand, I heavily try to open my eyes only to meet his shining ones.

"Tell me you love me, baby. " he cupped my chin, demand me to say the word.

"I love you." My voice came out a whisper breath.

"Say my name, Y/n."

"I love you, Jung Hoseok."

He lock his lips on mine, distracting me from the pain I was about to feel, he make me his again and again. The sound of my pleasurable voice cannot be denied anymore, even the rain is stop, letting me to be the only one could make noise so he could only hear me, not anything else.

°°°

Next day

I wake up to the feeling of a rub on my feet, from a familiar touch I always felt everyday. It is still so early, the sun still not came out, birds barely chirping to wake me up as they usually do.