11. Concede

Weeks later

Yoongi's POV

Work went well, Y/n come back after four days of her rest, she's doing well and her husband doesn't misunderstand about what happened.

We grew closer, like boss like employee. We talks and spend time at lunch together with her friend, Blue. Always her favourite soul mate.

I see her walking to the library, since it's three months before the program started, they have to study for this, and I let her. I want her and Blue to be in the program to see who's the best, is not like I want them to compete, but that's how it is, and I'm sure both are fair friendship. They will support each other.

I walk away back to my office to checked some files. Except being a surgeon, my father trust me to lead the hospital two years ago because he has to retired. He's old, and I can't let him work at his age, so now it's my turn. The only son who still in town with his parents.

My sisters is away following their husbands, one of them had a business somewhere in Singapore and Malaysia, my brother go back to Dubai after he got married, and me, staying with my parents because I don't wanna leave them.

I left for too long to study in Singapore, but now it's time to settle at home, doing the job I always been  wanted to.

I sit on my chair, reading the financial reports. My eyes focus on the nurse's salary, it's too standard payment for to those whose working more than five years. I need to fix this part. The procedure fees for assistant, not every surgeon had their assistant but I want one, to make my job easier. The new recruitment program will be held in April, the manager preparing the budget for it.

After I sign a few agreements, I close the files to reread again later before I gave it back to the owner. My phone rings startled me. I took my phone from my pocket and see who's calling. A smile appear in my face when  I see the name on the screen. My mother. I pick up the call eagerly.

"Hello?" I heard the cheerful voice from the other side.

"My son, I'm going to reach the hospital in five minutes, I brought you your favourite food so we can eat together." She says, to my surprise, she will visit the hospital which she rarely do unless she up to something.

"Sure, mother, I'm at my office, but we can met in lobby so you don't have to walk far."

"Ow, I'm okay, let's meet in your office to be more private, I bring someone with me." I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Who?"

"A friend of mine's daughter, Cynthia."

Soon as I recognize the name, I sigh in disbelief to what my mother trying to do. She desperately want me to get married by keep bringing a different girls in order to match making us. I'm not interested on this kind of things, but my parents are insisted.

"Who is she?"

"She's an old friend of yours back in college, dear, do you remember her?"

"Kind of, but aren't she's working in Singapore now?"

"She took a day off to see you, so when I heard she's in town, I call her and take her to meet you, you can both be reunited together, how sweet is that, huh?"

Yeah, can't deny how my mom try hard to do this. I just laugh with this game she played.

"That's sounds wonderful, mother, can't wait to see you."

"You too, my son, I'll be up soon, see you there."

"Yes, see you."

The call is end, I put my phone back on the desk and wait for them to show up. I don't want my parents do this for me. Marriage is a big decision and I'm not ready, I won't ready, I'm scared that I might someone on hold with this unsure feeling, loving someone need times, and it wasn't short and instant like just happened as if it's magic.