16. I want you

Yoongi's POV

My eyes feels sleepy, I realize I haven't sleep last night. I'm drinking alone, in my office and not going home for some reason I hate being at home alone.

The feeling is getting stronger everyday. The urge of confessing my self to her is too strong. I want her to be mine, I know it's crazy, she wouldn't look at me like she's looking at her man. Her man, I hate those words a lot, if I capable of murdering someone, I'll take his life for sure so she and I can be together.

But that's just my desperate thoughts. I won't do such a thing no matter how much I want her. My life is already miserable, I try to move on but those are never worked out. She has my heart, but she never know. How pathetic.

I rub my face as I walk toward the bathroom to take a shower. It's early to wake up and I need to sleep more. After take a bath, I go down to find a nearest cafe. I need coffee to neutralise the alcohol in my blood.

There's a cafe that open 24 hours not so far from here. I take a walk while enjoying early morning fresh air. I pull my mask down and breathe in to keep my sanity. My mind cannot leaving Y/n. When I so in love with someone, I hardly moved on, no matter that now she's belong to someone else.

The moment when I saw her last night, I never seen her wearing those dress, except for two times. The other one is when I intentionally come to them at her birthday. I meant it, because it wasn't an accident that we meet that night. I saw them come in when I was there five minutes early and then I wait for a good time to join them. And I don't regret it.

"Your coffee, sir."

Her voice startled me as I glance at her. She's smiling, a little lady with her black cap and her hair is tied up in a ponytail. She hand me the cup and I took the money to give it to her. She smile again and then open the register to get the change. She then give it to me.

"Did you often to come here in this hour?" She ask with her small voice, sounds cute even. So much like her face.

"Only if I want to." I tell her. She wanted to talk and I have a time so I stay for awhile, knowing she will asking another question.

"Did you work at that hospital?"

"Yes."

"Are you nurse or doctor?"

"Doctor, the hospital is mine." She close her mouth after hearing my remarks. Her eyes widen in awe.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't know, I could be more polite to you, forgive me." She bow to me and stare at me.

"Why are you apologizing? You done nothing wrong?"

"Because I was talking casually to you without knowing who you are."

"We're human, status can't make it any different, we're all the same. Did you own this place?"

"My mom is own this place."

"Then you're the boss's daughter."

She chuckles and then she took a cake display with the cheese cake inside of it, she open it, taking one slice out and put it on the small plate and she gave it to me.

"It's free, because you're our first costumer today."  I smile at her and take the plate with the cheese cake.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I walk to the chair and sit there to enjoy this free treat. Cheese cake is Y/n's favourite, I know because she asked the chef the cheese cakes for dessert but they don't have it, so I told them to put cheese cakes on the menu in the next day. I still remember how joyful she is when she find out the cheese cake is in the cake display.