26. Present

Yoongi's POV

September, 2021

I like it when the time flies so fast. This month I have been waiting for so long. Y/n's birthday this month. Which also means that it's been a year she's been assisting me.

She has been busy with the program, in and out the class also working afterwards. I was in the store but I don't know she night like this present, I meant to give it to her on her birthday but never says that it's from me.

"Your bouquet, sir." The lady give me what I asked for. It's beautiful, Blue, like her favourite. I take it and pay for this.

"Thank you."

I walk out the shop and went to my car. Smiling like an idiot. Imagining how she will react to this present. Although I confess to her, I didn't get what I want because she'll never be mine. Only that I'm happy that she's around, knowing she's been doing well and cheerful. That's all I need from her.

Everything seems to be more easier since she find out. I live my life better than before. Despite my father still trying to put me on a blind date with several girls, I ignore it and let it go.

I reach the hospital late at night, I meant to come in this hour so no one would see me. I enter the nurse station to out Y/n's present at her room, so when she opens it tomorrow, she will see it directly.

I put those in her locker which I know for sure she will keep her stuffs locked in here. This is a bit too sizeable, I hope she like this surprise.

The reason why I choose this present for her is because I heard her talking to her friend, Blue, that she cannot find the books for the program on the library, once she found it, it's new and really expensive. She can't effort it. That's why I give her a hand so she can study well and succeed.

I leave her room soon as I put my present. I went home. It's been awhile I haven't go home due my busy schedule.

I reach home at 11:00 pm. Something is definitely odd when I find out the main gate is open. Someone is breaking my house on purpose? I get off the car and check it out, I peak inside the house and sees two cars. I frown, it seems I have seen this cars from somewhere.

My eyes squinted to the shadow that just passes by my eyes, they are inside my house, a woman with her long hair, and then a man that it's taller than her. Something is definitely wrong here.

I go back to my car to get my golf sticks in case there's a thief inside my house. Slowly not to make noise I enter through the yard. And then I stops when I heard my sister's voice giggles from the left yard. This is make sense now, does my sisters and brothers arrived and invaded my house as a base camp without my permission?

"What's going on here?" I open the main door and seeing them having fun, drinks, and smells of food filled the room. Eww, my sterile house is now completely dirty because of them.

"Yoongi, my little brother... Come here." My eldest sister run toward me as she open her arms try to hug me but I move away.

"Stop, how did you all entering my house?" I say as she stands in front of me with giggles.

"Mother give us the keys, we have no where to go, so we decided to come here, you have a nice house, my little one." She's smirking, knowing how I hate crowded and dirty they've caused.

"That's not my fault when you all have no where to go, you should at least have one house, each of you, at your own home town instead of being rich at someone else's country." I smirks as I enter the house and walk straight to the kitchen to see what's my brother do. He cooked my favourite.