15. Tempting

Y/n's POV

Home 5:00 pm

I reach home and find out that my mother in law is here with my daughter, they are playing in the back yard. I smile as I announced that I'm home. She run up to me as I lift her cute body to the air before finally hug her. I greet my mother in law as well, simply join them in the back yard to see what are they playing.

After a small talk, I let them play while I go to my room to take a shower. My bedroom is empty but I heard the sound of water and I know that my husband is taking a shower.

Since the argument we had the other day, we didn't really talk unless it's necessary. Is this why maybe mother come visit us. He more or less might tell her what happened between us, and this is disrespecting me. I told him that whatever problem we had will stays between us, don't let our parents know but he is too childish to be such a snitch.

The water stops, I sit on the bed after I changed into a bathrobe and sit on the bed waiting for my turn to use the bathroom. The door is open and him, my gorgeous husband only in a towel covering his lower part, but I don't stare at him long, not getting tempted by his wet body, I still mad at him because he is hiding the fact about his ex working with him for almost a year.

It's a big deal to me. When you're married, that means you trust your partner in everything, especially when I vow to be honest with each other, to be faithful and trust one another. And when he try to hide things from me, it's like he break his own vow. It hurts to think that he might try to be unfaithful to me. What did I do wrong?

"Baby?"

His voice surprise me along with his kisses on my cheek, he bend down to be in the eye level with me, he stare at me, with those gorgeous eyes, his hair is wet, water trail down her broad chest and abs I would like to licked right then and there.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to yell at you." He caresses my cheek, put his forehead on mine with his eyes close, he meant what he said. I look at him as I can't help but to touch his tough arm, tracing his veins.

"I forgive you, if you tell me your reason why you keep it secret." I feel him pull away and cupped my cheeks, starring at me through my soul.

"It's because I don't wanna upsets you and worry you if you know she work with me. Trust me, I didn't do anything, I focus on my work, and I'm busy enough to give my attention." He is in the verge of crying. I hold his arm tighter as I pulled him for a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared you will cheating on me." I cry in his crook of his neck. He gripped my bathrobe and making into fist, pulling me closer to his embrace.

"You know I won't do that, I've love you way too much, my mind filled with you, I didn't think of looking at other women. "

We pull away and stare at each other, my tears of joy rolling down my cheeks. He kiss me, missing the hours of intimacy because of the stupid argument. I kiss him back desperately as he move on top of me and lie me down in the bed. Pulling the knots of my bathrobe playfully as he smirks.

"I missed you so much." I tell him.

"I missed you too, baby. I promise I won't hide things from you anymore." He caresses my cheek, lean in to kiss my forehead.

"I want you to tell the truth, even though it hurts."

"I promise you that too." He's smiling as my fingers caresses his chest.

"Did you perhaps tell mom about us?" He frown knowingly.

"No, darling, she came her to take Sunny, it's her holiday, my mother will take her to Paris for a week as we speak."