01. Happy Birthday

September, 26th 2020

Y/n's POV

I get out from the bathroom, wrapping my body with robe as I walk into my walk in closet to get my uniform. Smelling my husband's perfume filling the room, a smell of vanilla and coffee so much like his favourite. He picked the fragrance to make him smells like dessert so whenever I smell it, I will want him.

That's true, though. The man I married almost eight years is still like teasing me. I don't want him to changed that at all.

I put on my uniform and getting out of my walk in closet as I saw my husband walking in the room with a blueberry cake in his hands. I almost cry that he remembered, it's my birthday today, I turn 28 years old. My husband stop in front of me and I was already crying.

"Happy birthday, baby. " he says, giving me the cake, pointed the candle for me to blow it and make a wish. I look at him, my vision is blurry because of the tears. I put the cake on the table and he wrapped me into his arms spinning me around the air as we both giggles.

"Please, put me down... " I beg him to stop but instead he drop me to the bed and hovering me. He caress my cheek and lean down to kiss me.

"I love you." I grin in happiness.

"I love you too..."

He's smirking, leaning down again to take my lips into a long, passionate kiss. His hand slipped under my top and caressing my belly. I'm molding into his arms, embracing his touch in this special day. But it doesn't last long when he pull away and look into my eyes.

"Do we have time before we go to work?" He says as I totally understand what he mean, but I feel bad that I have to refuse him.

"We do, but I have a morning shift today, you know how my seniors, they are evil. " I draw circle in his exposed chest.

"Yeah, that sucks, but I'll have you tonight, three of us will have a wonderful dinner, be ready by seven." I frown.

"You're not coming home early? But it's my birthday." I pout.

"I know, baby, I will be home by five, I promise I'll be on time."

"Okay." I give up and pull him into another kiss before get up from the bed.

"I'm gonna wake up our daughter and prepare her for school." He kisses my cheek before he left the room.

"Thank you." I shout, and continue to do my morning routine.

6:30 am

I went out of my room and head to the kitchen as I already spotted two loveliest human sitting on the dinning table enjoying their breakfast. My daughter eat her toast, my husband making us sandwich and already prepare our daughter's lunch. I join them, giving my daughter kisses as she wishes me.

"Happy birthday, mommy, I made drawing for you."

She gave me the paper with colorful drawing that I know she put a lot of effort while making this, there's a lot of heart with different colours, and a woman with the green outfit, a birthday cake that is my favorite she draw on the corner, and finally, a message written happy birthday mommy on the bottom. I almost cry in happiness and be such a grateful that I blessed with wonderful daughter, smart and loving.

"This is so beautiful, thank you, baby... I love this so much." I wrapped her little body and showering her face with kisses as she giggles.

"Mama.. You left you lipstick stain all over my face." She say softly touching my face.

"No it's not."

"Are we going to have a party tonight?" She ask innocently eating her sandwich.

"No, baby, we're going out tonight." My husband caresses her cheek as he drink his coffee.