Greetings and Disclaimers

Hello...

My nickname is Nay... Nice to meet you... 💜

First, I wanna say thank you for your patience reading my book. And also I apologize for so many grammar mistakes. English is not my first language and I try my best to delivered my messages into this book, plot, story line and everything I pour into this story.

Secondly, this is my original story line I created with creativity during the lunch break, day offs, and many hours lying down before fall asleep. Yes... I work as a nurse. These story inspired by my generous doctor. And I try to fine some times to write daily so I can update everyday.

Thirdly, fun fact, I have been like writing for so long, maybe since I was 9 years old. I win the writing competition while I was in high school. It was long ago in 2007..😁😁 best moment in my life. That trophy Is a motivation to improve my writing skills, first I wrote with my own language, and then I study hard and try to write in English.

Fourth, I asked kindly to respect other people's work. This don't show up magically like that, but been through process and it's not easy. Stealing are easy, who's agree? 😏

Fifth, every character I put in this novel is have nothing to do with the real idol's life.

Sixth, well that's too much already, I hope you like the book, I was so new here, so help me out. Do comment on chapter, I'd love to have a conversation with you all, let's get to know each other. 😉

Seventh, I write this part after publishing a few chapters above. I finally find the right time to say this.

Thank you so much, my dear readers. Please take care of yourself, stay healthy and save, don't forget to eat and rest well... You're so important... 💜💜💜

Until we meet again in another story... See you soon...

Nay
160822