08. We have story

/flashback, August 2009/

"... I think we should end this, I wanna focus on my study."

I say to the man whose sitting next to me, we both sitting on the grass of a green football field. His head hanging low, hurting my heart when I see him seeding the tears, he's crying.

My mind take me back to the moments when we spend time together for a year. We are happy together, with him, I never feel sad.

I was 16 when the first time seeing him, his voice makes me fall in love to this man, and then his beautiful hands, and then the way he stare at me, as if he's admiring the girl which I think is not that pretty. Me.

"You found someone new? Is that why you say this to me?" His voice broke, as my heart feel the same pain.

"No. I do not."

"Then why do you want to end this? I love you like crazy, Y/n, I have a job now, I can support our life when we get married." I can't believe my ears.

"You're not seriously want to spend the rest of your life with a person like me, Jimin. We are a kids, you barely finish your school, what job do you have though? And what do we know about marriage and the life after that?"

I was 17 that time, Jimin is my junior in high school, I am four months older than him, I became his senior because I was in acceleration program back in middle school. I was smart, yeah more or less, my memory is good.

When I graduate from high school this year, my parents sent me to nurse academy while I was already to sign a contract with the biggest convenient store franchise in my town. Those are cancelled too, so I ended up studying in nurse academy against my will. But I can't be a child and just appreciate what parents try to manage my future with, I study well in the academy, facing the hard times since I hate needles and bloods.

"I don't want this to be over, Y/n, just give me a chance." He begged me, holding my hands make me feel even more guilty as if I hurt his feeling.

"Don't make me a bad guy, Jimin, please understand, I love you too, but I don't want you to feel ignored when I was too busy at school and then you think I'm cheating on you."

"I won't, I promise I won't think that way."

"We tried, and we end up fighting, you didn't talk to me for a week because you thought I have someone else. I can't go through that again, it's hurting me."

He run his hands through his hair, sigh in frustration, I look away somewhere else, can't bear the pain in my chest. But I know my decision is good for both of us, we're still going, we changed our minds like flipping a cards as we played.

"Am I not good enough for you?"

"That's not about that, I was the one who chose you, telling you how I feel, that I fall for you first, do you remember that?"

A small smile appear in his face as I smiles to him too. He nod to me, taking my hands in his and bring them to his lips and kiss them.

"I understand, if you wanna focus on your school, but don't ever changed your number, Y/n, please, don't disappear from me." He look into my eyes.

"I promise." He pull me into his embrace, caressing my back and hold my nape to keep me still.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jimin."

He take me back to my dorm that night, I get inside soon as he left. Never looking back at him again.

/end of flashback/

°°°

Like I said, when my mind work hard to show me a memory I have with the man whose right now standing in front of me, innocently.