[ Chapter 14 : Hangout Spot ]

Start from the beginning

" What the hell is wrong with you? " He looks up at me and I fall on my knees.

" I'm sorry. . .I'm so sorry " I laugh.

He finally catch his breath and process through it as I kneel down here covering my mouth calming down.

" Are you okay? " I couldn't help but keep smiling.

" Yeah, after that heart attack I don't think so " he said and sit down pushing his hair back.

" Got him " Elvenia and I high five.

I got up from the ground and brush the dirt off me before sitting down on the swing.

" Looks like this isn't your first time here " I said and start swinging.

He looks at me with his light blue eyes and I smile.

" Well your certainly not supposed to be here either " he said.

" I was doing some exploring " I tilt my head to the side.

" Good to know " he said and his eyes averted down on the ground.

I look down and see the book he had is next to my boots, I pick it up.

" I thought you said you don't read " I said.

I flip through it and realize everything is handwritten, a journal?, I gasp to when he snatches it and pick up the quill on the ground.

" I wasn't reading " he said and close the journal with the elastic band around it.

" Oh, sorry, I didn't see anything if your worried " I said.

" It's okay " he said then toss it to his bag on the ground next to the wall, where I also notice a blanket and a pillow.

" Do you sleep here? " I look back at him and he snicker.

" No, it's just a place where I take naps whenever I want to " he said.

I hum and swing again, holding the chains attached up to the roof of this place, he adjust his red blazer and stand there.

" Don't just stand there you can sit down you know, I'm not gonna tell anybody " I said.

He snickers again then sit down on the ground.

" I didn't think anyone would come here " he said.

" Well with that your wrong " Elvenia said.

" You said you didn't want to come " I said.

She turns to me with a gasp and about to say something but just huff out a breath.

" I'm gonna head back to the library " she said then flies away.

" Bye " I said and chuckle.

" Felix was the same " I turn back to Laurence.

" Really? " I asked, he hums.

" Fairies am I right? " He asked, I chortle.

" Seems like both of us are alone now " I said and swing on this swing.

" So why are you really here? " He asked, I shrug.

" It's my free period, so I wanted to look around the school, but then I found a path here so I just followed, then I saw you " I said.

" What about you?, Why are you here? " I asked.

" It's my free period so I came here to my hangout spot to relax " he said.

" How long have you known this place? " I asked.

" I found it a long time ago and was at peace until you have the great idea to give me a heart attack "