Comfort Person

Y/N POV 

When we woke up there was still no power throughout the house. The storm outside was over and everything was eerily silent. That was until we reminded Rose that she had school today. That was eventful. We eventually managed to get her into the car and Scarlett dragged her up the stairs. But then we were at work and everything was flying past so fast. 

I finally got a chance to catch my breath when most of the others were doing a scene and I was left with Hemsworth. We were both in costume so I felt smaller than normal around him because he really does look like a god. But then he misses his mouth with his water bottle and hops backward to stop anything from hitting his shirt. That takes some godly points away from him. 

"Damn it." He whispers as he looks around. "Costume is going to kill me." 

"Relax." I pick up a napkin and walk closer to him. "They will never know." I wink and dab it against his chest to get the water off of the chest piece. 

"They know everything." He pouts. 

"They can't know something that never happened," I smirk at him and he narrows his eyes a little. 

"I like the way you think." He pats my shoulder as I press the napkin down a little harder. "We might need a few more." He adds and I laugh. 

"What an interesting sight." Robert enters the room while he slowly claps his hands together. "Wonder what ScarJo would think of this." 

"Robert-" I get cut off when I hear his camera click and I spin to look at him. "You're just trying to cause problems at this point." Ever since Scarlett had finally made it clear that she forgave Robert he has been back to his annoying self and no longer walking on eggshells. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little bag of cookies. "Cookie?" 

"No." I refuse. 

"Yes! I'm starving." Hemsworth pushes past me and grabs one from the bag.

"If you spill that on yourself it's your problem," I say and he shrugs. 

"Cookies are worth it." He tosses the napkin away before grabbing another one to hold against his chest. 

"You never answered my question, Y/LN. What would ScarJo think of this?" He holds up his phone and I squint to make out the photo. 

"She'd probably punch you first because you're calling her that," I say. 

"She loves it." He defends. 

"I love what?" Scarlett asks as she comes into the room with Chris. 

"Don't always assume the conversation is about you." Chris teases. 

"In this case she's right. They are talking about you, Scar." Hemsworth says and I glare at him. 

"Tell me what I love." She tries again. 

"I have a guess!" Chris says before Robert or I can answer. "Y/N!" He points at me and we all laugh. 

"You're not wrong," Scarlett smirks and walks over to peck my lips before giving me a sweet smile. 

"You won't love her for much longer." Robert walks over and I groan. 

"You're going to cause a scene." I cross my arms and he smirks. 

"What are you two talking about?" Scarlett turns so her back is to me. 

"Looks like your girlfriend is getting a little too close to our godly friend." Robert holds out his phone and I finally get a good look at the photo. It's awful how well they work in his favor. My hand is obviously against his chest though you can see the napkin in between us. He's a bit taller than me and I'm looking up as he is laughing.