Mine

A/N Smut warning my friends! Have fun! 

Y/N POV 

The entire car ride her hand was inching up my thigh and I was having trouble focusing on the road. Luckily it was late and not many people were out so I didn't have to worry too much. But I'll be the first to admit that we were both scrambling to get out of the car the second we parked. My hands were on her waist and my lips were against her neck as she fumbled with the keys to the house. 

"Stop it." She tries to push me off of her but I switch to the other side of her neck.

"Hurry up." I grab onto her hands and together we manage to unlock the door and we stumble inside. I close the door behind me and she turns in my arms to push me against it. 

"I can't wait any longer." She breathes against my ear as she pushes my jacket over my shoulders. 

"Ms. Horny," I smirk as she glares up at me. 

"You're never letting that drop, are you?" She asks as her fingers quickly undo the buttons on my shirt. 

"Never." I shrug off my shirt as her hands slide up my neck to connect our lips. I slide my hand down her body until I reach the slit of the dress. I pull her leg up to my hip and walk us backward. 

"I'm in charge." She yanks away from me and pushes me back until I hit the counter. I was tempted to fight her. But her words from the other day run back through my head, her being in control makes her feel safe. 

"Fine." I give in and she smirks as she pushes me back a bit more, making my back arch backward over the counter. "I'm gonna show you what you'd be missing out on if you were with any of those other people." 

"Scarlett-" 

"Don't talk to me." She yanks me up by my belt and I stumble back against the refrigerator. I tense and the cold metal and she reaches down to yank my belt out of the loops. "You're mine." She says against my ear as she forces me to turn around, my chest pressed to the cold metal now. She then tugs my arms behind my back and I feel her using my belt to tie them together. 

"Is that ok?" She asks as she tightens them. When I don't answer she laughs, "You can talk when spoken to." 

"It's fine," I answer and she pulls my head back by my hair. 

"Do I have your consent to do whatever I want? Just say 'Red' if you don't like it." She explains, getting gentler as she speaks. 

"You've got my total consent, Scar." I give in and she smiles before spinning me around and pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue slides across my bottom lip before I open my mouth enough for her to enter. I moan against her lips and she reaches down to yank my pants off. I kick them off from around my ankles as she pulls me away from the fridge. 

"Where should we go first..." She looks around before pulling me toward the dining room table. She knocks everything on it to the floor before pushing me onto the table. "This seems fitting." She smirks as she climbs on top of me. My arms are pinned behind me and it's not the most comfortable position but seeing her on top of me like this makes me forget everything else. 

She pulls the zipper down and her dress hangs around her waist as she leans down to start sucking against my neck. "Babe... no-" 

"What happened to not talking." She sits up and grabs my face in her hand. 

"No marks," I mutter around her grip. 

She laughs at that, "You think I'm not gonna leave marks over you? You're mine." 

"Scar-" I start again because I know we have work and I don't want to explain the marks. But her hand slams down on my cheek and I flinch at the sudden impact.