Return

Y/N POV 

I was finally back on set. Though I was back on set with a lot of makeup coated across my face to cover everything up. We had somehow made it to the final stretch of filming. Even though that meant nothing in the grand scheme of things for the movie, it was a pretty big step. The scenes today were mostly between Chris and me so we had a few good mess-ups in there. The set was an old-fashioned gym and when I walked through the door a punching bag was supposed to fly at me. Let's just say I didn't duck in time the first few tries and it ended up with Chris laughing every time it hit me in the chest. Luckily it was indeed fake. 

Once we were done and I had finally succeeded at not messing up, Chris and I stood to the side and were just talking. Robert walked over and I groaned as I saw him. I turn to Chris and wink at him, "Here he comes now." 

"Were you two lovely people talking about me?" Robert asks and Chris bites his lip a little to stop himself from laughing. 

"No. Of course not." He shakes his head and Robert crosses his arms. 

"What he said," I say.

"Either I believe my good friends because they would never lie to me. Or! I think you're lying for the exact reason that you are my good friends and obviously would lie to me." Robert says and I laugh. 

"We weren't talking about you. I promise. I was just trying to annoy you." I say and he sighs in relief. 

"Of course, you weren't talking about me! There's nothing bad to say." He smirks and walks closer. 

"Yeah, sure." I roll my eyes and we all laugh. "I actually wanted to ask you both for a favor." 

"Anything," Chris says. 

"Slow down! What is it first?" Robert asks and I smile at him.

"So remember how Scarlett and I are in the middle of a prank war?" I ask and they both nod. "I need help pulling something off." 

"Say no more! I have a wonderful idea." Robert claps his hands together. 

"I don't need an idea. I need-" 

"Nope! Chris come with me." Robert grabs his arm and I just stare at him. "You don't have to do a thing, darling. I have this under control." He winks. 

"Hold on!" I call after him. 

"Just be ready for Saturday night! I have a great idea." Robert laughs and drags Chris away in a rush. I just stare after them for a few minutes before sighing and walking over to my bag so I can grab a drink. 

I sit down and confirm that we're getting the tattoos done on Friday. We had to change the day of our clubbing because Chris reminded us all of the fact you shouldn't drink right after getting a tattoo. I didn't know that before but I also don't drink very often. I check the time so I know when I should leave to get Rose but I still have about half an hour with nothing else to do. I text with my mom for a little bit and we catch up. 

"What are you up to?" Scarlett asks and her hand lands on my arm which makes me jump. 

"Just texting my mom." I place my phone down and look up at her. 

"Sorry for scaring you." She says with a little laugh and I roll my eyes. 

"I didn't see you coming." I shrug and she nods. 

"You looked lonely and sad so I had to stop by." She kisses my forehead and I smile at her. 

"I'm fine. Just passing the time." I say and she nods as she gently takes my hand in hers.