Tattoos

A/N Ok

A/N Ok... I don't know why I so strongly believed they got these tattoos after the first Avengers movie. I was so confident. But whatever. Guess I'm changing the timeline again. They just really wanted tattoos... :) (Also I know they didn't all get it at the same time but this is my take on it. Also, I have no idea where Chris Evans put this tattoo I couldn't find it when I looked it up so I made it up.) I included the tattoo that they all got above in case you guys haven't seen it before! Enjoy the chapter! 

Y/N POV 

"Can you grab my phone from downstairs?" Scarlett asks as she pokes her head out of the bathroom. We're both getting ready to meet up with the others but she's still trying to figure out where she wants to get the tattoo. "I want to look at the picture again." 

"Yeah. I'll be back." I kiss her cheek which makes her smile at me as I head down the stairs. I see it on the counter so I head over to pick it up.

"Are you finally ready to go?" Robert's voice makes me jump and I spin around to see him opening the door to the fridge. 

"How the hell did you get in here?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"Rose let me in when she was leaving." He points at the door and I glare at him. 

"You were just sitting outside my house?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. 

"Your house, huh?" He asks. 

"Don't change the subject," I say and he tosses me an apple. I manage to catch it and he turns back to looking through the fridge. "Robert..." I warn and he glances over his shoulder at me. 

"Yes?" He asks. 

"Why are you here?" I ask and he winks at me. 

"I missed you." He pouts. 

"I saw you like an hour ago. And for the record, I'm still mad about the fact that you dropped me." I say as I cross my arms. 

"I did not!" He argues.

"Then why did I fall?" I ask and he groans. 

"Fine. Fine. I dropped you. But the scream was amazing." He teases and I throw the apple at the back of his head. "Ow!" 

"I'm not doing any stunts with you in the future," I say and he turns around to look at me. 

"Too bad you're in my next movie." He says and I furrow my eyebrows. "You didn't know?" 

"I know almost nothing," I say and he smiles. 

"The next Iron Man. You're my bestie again." He walks over and pats my shoulder. "Can't get away from me that easy." 

"You still haven't told me why you're in my house," I say. 

"Y/N! Did you find it?" Scarlett shouts from upstairs. 

"This is your fault," I mutter at Robert who holds his hands in the air. "Yes!" I shout back up the stairs. "But we have an intruder!" 

"What?" I hear Scarlett's footsteps getting closer to the stairs.