Useless

Y/N POV 

I could have slept forever in Scarlett's arms. She made me feel safe and loved without even trying. Though I was awoken by the sound of the door flying open and Rose's loud voice, "You're back!" 

Scarlett instantly shifts, she must have already been awake, and she starts to shush Rose. "Be quiet. Mom is still sleeping." 

"Sorry," Rose whispers as she climbs onto the bed. I hide my smile as I nestle against Scarlett a little more. "Is she ok?" 

"She's fine, sweetie. Just a small injury where she needs to rest." Scarlett explains and she tangles one of her hands into my hair, making me want to fall asleep again. 

"Can I cuddle with you guys?" Rose asks in an adorable tiny voice. 

"Of course. Did Uncle Hunter leave?" Scarlett asks as Rose shifts over to curl against my back. 

"He said he had to go to work and I should come up here with you guys," Rose explains.

Go to work? Why wasn't Scarlett at work then? I glance at the clock and it's ten in the morning. She should be gone by now. "You're awake," Scarlett says when she sees me move. 

"It's late," I mutter and she grins down at me. 

"Not really." She shrugs. 

"You should be at work." I narrow my eyes and she gives me a sheepish grin. "Scarlett..." I groan and turn so I'm on my back. 

"I'm happy you both are here," Rose says as she lands on my stomach trying to give me a hug. I grunt at the contact and Scarlett instantly scoops her daughter up. 

"Don't put too much pressure on her for a bit, ok?" She asks and I roll my eyes. 

"I'm fine, Scar! I can cuddle with Rose just fine." I insist and reach out for her. 

Scarlett gently places Rose on my chest and I wrap my arms around her little body. "I love you, Mama." She whispers. 

"I love you too, Rosie," I whisper back and she snuggles into my neck. 

"What do you two want for breakfast?" Scarlett asks as she gently untangles herself from me and the covers. I pout when she leaves and she just smiles at me. 

"Fruit!" Rose says and I grin at her. 

"Fruit it is." I agree. 

"Alright. Breakfast in bed for my two favorite ladies." Scarlett says and slowly makes her way out of the room. 

"I'm tired," Rose states once we're alone. I look down at her and she slides off my body to curl into my side. 

"You can sleep." I allow and she smiles before shutting her eyes. 

"You should sleep too. Mommy says you need rest." Rose directs and I smile at her. 

"Alright, Doctor Rose," I say which makes her giggle. Though I don't fall back asleep. I can't. 

I slowly sit up and get out of bed to use the bathroom and brush my hair. I lean down and splash some water on my face as I look at myself, what am I going to do now? Once I've stared myself down for long enough I open the door of the bathroom to see a very angry Scarlett standing with her arms crossed and a plate of food sitting on the bed. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asks and I sigh. 

"I was using the bathroom." I point out, thinking that was obvious.  

"Lay down." She grabs my shoulders and slowly pushes me back into bed. "Tell me if you want to get up." 

"Scarlett-"