Tables

A/N Smut Warning! Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

The mood instantly changed the second Scarlett shut the door to the house behind her. She had her arms around me and her lips crashed onto mine. I was surprised by how we managed to shift from laughing and talking about the conference to this. She started to walk forward so I stumbled backward until the backs of my legs pressed against the table. 

"Scar..." I manage when she backs away from the kiss for a second. 

"Yes, my love?" She asks and dips her lips down to my neck instead. 

"You're going to be gentle, right?" I ask, mostly in a teasing tone but I do remember what happened last time she had me on this table. 

"I can't make any promises." She whispers against my ear. 

"Scarlett." I warn. 

"Sorry." She drags a finger down my cheek as she pulls back to look at me. "I'll be good." 

"I don't know if you're capable of that," I smirk as I move my hands up to cup her face. 

"I'll even give you a safe word this time." She tilts her head to the side and I raise an eyebrow. "That's better than last time." 

"Alright. You're cleaning the table though." I decide and she laughs. 

"I cleaned it last time too." She says and pokes my side. "What's your safe word going to be, baby?" 

"I seem to be a fan of the word, Red, recently," I answer and she nods. 

"Simple." She says and I nod. Her gaze flitted quickly to my lips. She started to breathe heavier and she leaned forward, connecting our lips again. Her tongue moved across my bottom lip so I opened my mouth to allow her access. 

I let out a faint moan into Scarlett's mouth as she moved herself between my legs and started to run her hands all over my sides. The kiss was heated and fast with no control coming from me. This was all Scarlett. I was just here. My hands moved from her cheeks to tangle in her hair as she shifted us back a little bit more so I was bent over slightly. 

Scarlett suddenly pulled away and I tried to chase the kiss but she was too far gone. She stared at me as I tilted my head a little bit to watch her. "I need you." She whispers as her hands fly forward. 

Scarlett immediately began pulling at my shirt and I grabbed her wrists to slow her down. "Don't you dare," I whisper and she raises an eyebrow. "It doesn't take that much time to pull it over my head," I say as I pull the shirt off and toss it to the side. 

"My way would have been more fun." She pouts. 

"My way made sure I didn't lose my shirt," I answer and she sighs but doesn't argue. She grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it over her head before moving to start pulling down her pants. I unbutton my own and kick them to the side. I barely have time to look up before she's back in front of me. She began kissing my neck, biting, licking, anything she could. She was surely leaving bright purple marks in her wake but this time I didn't complain. She started to kiss down my chest and to one of my breasts. I felt her tongue flick out at one of my nipples and she smiled against my skin at the subtle hiss of pleasure that left my lips. Her lips worked wonders as she bit and sucked at the skin around my chest. Her hands left my body and I heard her pat the table behind me. 

"Up you get." She says after her lips part from my chest. I lift myself up to sit down as she attaches herself back to my breasts. 

Her lips traveled down my body under she gripped the edge of my underwear in her teeth. She looks up at me and making eye contact with her was really all I needed. I needed her. And I needed her now. "Please..." I manage and she grins up at me. She smirked and pushed me down so I was lying across the table instead of sitting on it. Scar climbed up onto the table too and I watched her straddle my lap to look down at me.