Drunken Fun

Y/N POV 

"Remember that time in High School-" Ryan starts as he looks at me. 

"If you think I went to High School with you I'm going to have to ask what you're on." I cut him off and our table laughs. 

"I think she's the youngest one here." Hugh points out. 

"There's a two-year-old running around somewhere," Blake says and I roll my eyes. 

"I meant at the table." Hugh corrects. 

"Am I?" I look around and Scarlett nods. 

"I mean you're younger than me. So yes." She says and I huff. 

"I'm also the best one here," I add and they laugh. 

"I see your ego grows when you're drunk." Scar nudges my side and I shrug. 

"Or maybe I just lie a lot more," I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. "Because obviously, you're the best one here, darling." 

"Was that another lie?" She teases and I place a hand over my heart. 

"I would never!" I grab her hand and kiss each of her fingers which makes her laugh. 

The sun was long gone, and hanging lights were the only thing bringing light to us now. A lot of people had left but there was still a good group going. The entire night was a lot of fun and I kind of wished it never ended. But we had probably already stayed too long but Ryan and Blake were just too kind to tell us to leave. 

Scarlett and I said goodbye to everyone as we made our way down the path towards where the cars can pull up. Alfred was waiting as always and I smiled at him as he opened the back door for Scarlett. Once we were in the car Scarlett leaned into my side and I wrapped my arm around her. 

"I'm tired." She whispers and I kiss the top of her head. 

"Me too. Though I think I need to shower before I get in bed." After the battles that took place, I had tried to clean myself up but it hadn't worked too well. She doesn't answer and it turns out that's because she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

When we got back to the hotel I gently picked Scarlett up and carried her in through the lobby. It was pretty empty which was nice so I quickly got us into the elevator. I had a little bit of trouble unlocking the door because I couldn't find the card. Once we were in I placed Scar down on the bed and she groaned a little bit but didn't wake up. I tossed all my loose items onto the dresser and I took off my jacket before I headed over to her. She was on her stomach with her face smushed into the pillow as I slowly pulled the zipper down on her dress. I had no idea how I was going to do this. It can't be comfortable to sleep in, can it? 

I decided to figure it out once I got out of the shower because hopefully, she would have flipped over by then. I tried to be as quiet as possible but when the water turned on it was pretty loud. I finished getting undressed and once the water was at the right temperature I got in. 

I had only been in there for a few minutes when the shower door opened and cold air rushed in. I spun around and almost slipped before I realized it was just Scarlett. "Have a nice nap?" I ask and she laughs. 

"It wasn't that long." She leans against the wall of the shower and the water barely hits her.

"We can switch." I offer and I start to move away from the water and she shakes her head. 

"I'm just here for a show." She smirks and I roll my eyes. 

"You're impossible." I shake my head and she reaches out her arms toward me.