Clubbing

Y/N POV 

Scarlett and I were running a little bit late to the meetup because we had decided kind of last minute to pick up Alyssa and Jonas. But the four of us were having a great time in the car even though I had to deal with Jonas being a bit too interested in Scarlett. Alyssa noticed it too and kept whisper yelling at him but it was hard to make out what she was saying over the music Scarlett had turned on.

When we got there we had somehow beaten Robert still, guess he likes to make an entrance. The others had a table near the back of the club so we walked around the edge of the dance floor to reach them. Scarlett's hand was wrapped tightly around my arm since the second we stepped in here. 

"I remember what happened last time when we went to a party." She glares at me and I laugh. 

"Then don't ditch me," I whisper and she rolls her eyes. 

"I might have to just because you said that." She winks and looks over at the others as we approach them. 

"Wow." I shove her a little bit toward the table and she laughs. 

"Glad you all could make it!" Chris shouts above the noise as we sit down. I introduce everyone to Alyssa and Jonas and they seem to get along pretty well. "I I kind of just assumed you'd want to start off easy." Chris slides two glasses in front of me so I pass one to Scarlett. 

"You were right." I agree as I take a sip of my drink. I turn to Scarlett and I wrap an arm around her shoulders, "I'm going to tell Alfred he's picking us up because this is going to be a mess." 

"Sounds good." She kisses my cheek and I smile at her. We drink a bit more and I listen to their conversations more than I actually join in. Scar's hand is resting on my thigh the entire time and I place my hand over hers.

"Y/N." Chris taps my shoulder to get my attention so I turn to him. "I have to tell you something." 

"What is it?" I ask and I furrow my eyebrows. 

"It doesn't feel-" 

"The party can now start! Because I'm here!" Robert walks over while clapping his hands. "Looks like you tried to start without me. Doesn't seem to have gone too well." 

"Why are you so late?" Jeremy asks. 

"I have a pretty important life," Robert smirks at him as he slides in next to Scarlett. "Someone get me something strong then I'm going to destroy that dance floor." 

Mark slides him a glass and Robert drinks it pretty quickly. I turn back to Chris but he just shakes his head and I shrug. "Do you want to dance?" I ask Scarlett. 

"Ok." She taps Robert and makes him stand up again so we can go out onto the dance floor. 

"Mind if we join?" Alyssa asks as she stands up with Jonas. 

"Who the hell are you two?" Robert asks and I kick his leg that is sticking out of the booth. 

"You remember Alyssa. She's my lawyer." I say and he nods. "And this is her husband, Jonas." 

"Pleasure to meet all of you." Jonas seems really star-struck by everyone which surprises me because he's normally really laid back. 

"Lawyer? That's what I'm introduced as now?" Alyssa asks as she drags Jonas away from the others. 

"It was what he knew you as." I shrug as I reach over to take Scarlett's hand. 

When we got to the dance floor Alyssa and Jonas split up from us so we all could have some space to dance. Scarlett and I start by facing each other and her arms were around my neck as we dance to the music. There were so many people around us but all I could see was her. She had gotten dressed up for tonight and looked stunning. I had tried to look nice but perhaps I should hire her to pick out my fancier outfits because she was so beautiful. I spun her around and pulled her back against me so I could wrap my arms around her front. She looked up at me with a smirk as she started to move her hips against mine. The woman could dance, that was sure. I was always kind of awkward on the dance floor but she was good enough to make me look good too.