Background Information

Hello guys! Welcome to my Scarlett Johansson story. I hope you all enjoy! I just wanted to give some background info for all of you guys before we jump into the story. For those of you who haven't read my other story, Natasha Harkin, I would recommend keeping up with both. This story is going to follow the other one. Instead of using the normal MCU that I think we all love the world that is being created in my story is what is going to be "cannon". 

Another thing I wish for you all to keep in mind is that this is not going to match any realistic time line. Because I know Scarlett wasn't with Colin for some of these parts and we shall just deal. Also I know that Disney didn't own Marvel forever but for this they have all power for awhile. It might not sound like a big thing but it is.

On a different note I wanted to mention, is that a lot of these stories that I usually see, Y/N is not very well known in the acting world. I've taken my own spin and instantly gave you the power of being a celebrity. And of course all the drawbacks as well. 

I have lots of ideas running around in my head for this one but in no way is my other story being replaced. Like I said they kind of run hand in hand. Natasha Harkin is ahead and will probably remain ahead for the majority of the writing process. I'll probably alternate between the two unless I have some extreme writer's block for one. 

For background on your character. She grew up in a small town and was a pretty incredible singer. At a young age she wins America's Got Talent (if you don't know what this is it's basically a competition to show talent and special abilities). She goes on to do concerts for awhile but turns to writing. At one point Disney takes an interest and she starts working with them to produce her films. They are based on a character named Sky Shepard who is a leader in a secret government group. She plays the main character, Sky Shepard and it took up most of her time. There's been around 6 of the movies so far and this is how she got big in acting. After the third movie she bought out Disney and took over the process herself, she isn't on great terms with the company after that. She did other things on the side but it was mainly these films until she was brought into the MCU. (This is another book thing I'm writing so I decided to shove it in here. It's fine if you don't like it/don't understand because it doesn't matter that much to this story. Just wanted to give her backstory).

Anyways I can't wait to post the first chapter! I hope you guys love it and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Love you guys! <3