Partying

Scarlett POV 

I didn't want to wake her up like this. But I was already super late for work and I couldn't get time off for myself, especially with the scenes we were doing today. Kevin had instantly understood that Y/N had to stay home and he didn't ask too many questions. But I start to rip away the bandage on her forehead so I could check the wound but suddenly her hand flies up to grab my wrist and I stop. "You couldn't have woken me up then tried to rip my skin off?" She asks in a tired voice. 

"I'm in a bit of a rush." I shrug as I lean down to kiss her forehead.

"Rush for what?" She asks as her grip loosens a little bit. 

"I already dropped Rose off at school and now I have to get to set," I explain. She turns her head to look at the clock and her sudden movement makes the rest of the bandage rip off and she scrunches her face together at the sudden pain. "That wasn't my fault." 

"I know." She mutters as she rubs her eyes gently and then flinches when she hits a bruise. "Why didn't you wake me up?" 

"Because you're staying home." I place a hand on her chest to make her stay down when she tries to sit up. 

"But-" 

"No buts." I glare at her and she sighs. "I'm going to put another band-aid on then I have to go." She nods and lays back down as I get up to grab it. Last night I had somehow convinced myself that everything had been a really bad nightmare. But when I woke up this morning and saw her looking so much smaller than normal I had more rage inside of me than I have ever had before. Which really surprised me because this man has made me really angry many times, but nothing as bad as this. 

I walked back out and she hadn't moved so I smile at her and crawled back over her. "Hi." She whispers. 

"Hi," I whisper back and she reaches up to pull me closer to her. She presses our lips together and I smile against her lips which makes it really hard to kiss her. We laugh for a few seconds before I manage to control myself and lock my lips with hers for a few minutes. "Are you trying to make me late?" 

"Sorry. I forgot." She lets go of my neck and lays back down. 

"I was kidding," I smirk at her and I follow her down to kiss her again. "I'd much rather stay here with you." 

"But you can't." She places a hand on my chest and pushes me back. 

"What if I just said I was sick." I lean back down and she laughs. 

"If you've already talked to Kevin I don't think he'd buy that." She whispers and I sigh. 

"I can be very convincing," I whisper back as I kiss her again. 

"Oh, believe me, I know." She answers and I laugh. "You're very convincing." 

"Then let me try." I pout a little and she glares at me. 

"I'll be fine. The swelling under my eye is already going down. I'll be better in no time." She promises me and I sigh as I sit back up. 

"You promise?" I ask. 

"I promise." She kisses my hand and I gently put the bandage against her skin and press it down. 

"It doesn't look infected," I say and she nods. 

"It feels better already." She smirks at me and I roll my eyes. 

"Get some more rest," I say as I stand up and she nods. 

"You look really nice." She comments and I look back at her. 

"Do I?" I ask and I look down at myself. "This is just a normal look."