Spiderman

Y/N POV 

I woke up long before Scarlett and for the record, I remember our conversation from last night very well. I untangle myself from her and I order room service before I stumble into the bathroom and splash water on my face. My head doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. The only effect of the drinking seems to be a need for water. But I get dressed first seeing as I don't want to answer the door in no clothes. It's a good thing I do because I've just pulled my pants on when there is a knock on the door. I thank and tip the woman before I head into the small dining area and lay out all of the food. 

I walk back into the bedroom to see Scarlett asleep on her stomach with the covers barely over her anymore. She moves around a lot more when she's the only one in bed. Since she was so rude to me last night I decided to be rude this morning. I grab one of the cold bottles of water from the fridge and I rest it against the back of her neck. I'm surprised that she doesn't wake up, instead, she groans and turns her head the other way. Guess I need to try a little harder. 

"Scarlett. If you don't wake up right now I'm going to dump water on you." I say in a normal voice and I grin when she doesn't answer. I slowly twist the cap off of the bottle and I turn it over to spill across her back. 

She screams and sits up in an instant as she pulls the covers over herself. "Y/N!" She shouts and I slowly put the water behind my back. 

"Yes?" I tease. 

"That was not cool!" She stands up and rubs at her temples. 

"I think it was pretty cool. The water was cold after all." I shrug and she glares at me. 

"You're dead." She threatens. "As soon as I put clothes on I'm coming for you." 

"I'm so scared." I mock as I dodge a pillow that she throws at me. 

"You might want to hide." She says and I laugh. 

"Sure. I'll hide." I play along and she grins. 

"You better get going." She points toward the door so I back out of it before I shut the door. 

The hotel room isn't that big so there aren't many places to go. There's a small kitchen area that has a table in the center which has all of the food on it. There is also a small sitting area then the door to the bedroom which has the bathroom in it. There are beams across the ceiling with a small space on top of them. No one ever looks up... right? But could I even get up there? Now that I thought about it I have to try. 

I climb onto a shelving unit that wobbles a little bit underneath me but I can grab the sides of the beam. It's a struggle and my arms are screaming at me but I manage to pull myself up and I rest my chest against the beam as I lay down to catch my breath. There isn't much space between me and the ceiling and if she looked up here she would see me instantly. But I'm just proud of myself for being able to climb up here. 

The door to the bedroom swings open and Scar walks out. She is no longer naked which I much admit is kind of a saddening thing. This would have been a much more fun game if she was hunting me down without clothes on. I watch her start near the bedroom door. She checks behind all the shelves and then under the couch. 

There really aren't many hiding spots so she gets through them pretty quickly before she seems to get really confused. "You better not have left." She says and I see her pick up a piece of toast as she starts to check the same spots again. I'm tempted to get down without her noticing and get into the bedroom and pretend like I had hidden in the same room as she was in, but she would see me get down without a doubt. If she didn't... then she might need to have her eyes checked out.