Icecream and Anger

Y/N POV

"Table for two, please." I ask when I walk into the restaurant. I had beaten Scarlett here so I had to get us a table. The place was crowded, more crowded then normal. That could either be good or bad, hopefully good. I tried to blend in with the crowd as I moved across the room, following the waiter. 

"Here you go." He smiles at me as he places down the menus and two glasses of water before walking away. I settle into my seat and glance at the menu but decide to wait for Scarlett to get here. 

She had picked out a rather fancy Italian restaurant that was close to set. As I was looking around, delicate hands rested on my shoulders and I looked up quickly. I was met by her beautiful green eyes as she smiled down at me. 

"Hey." She says softly. 

"Hi." I answer, as I stare up at her.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was bad." She smiles as she runs her hands down my front which makes my breath hitch. She then quickly pulls back and sits across from me at the table. 

"Don't... don't worry about it." I answer, taking a deep breath to calm myself. 

"Did you order?" She asks  as she picks up the menu. 

"No, I was waiting for you." I pick up mine as well. 

"That's sweet." She looks over the top of her menu to look at me. "What do you think you want?" 

"Something with... pasta." I decide. 

"Very original." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey! I like pasta, ok?" I shoot back and she laughs. 

"You do you." She smirks and I glare at her. 

The waiter walked back over and he smiled at us, "Are you two ready to order?" He had thick curly hair that kind of bounced when he walked, he also had a very strong Italian accent. 

"Yes. Can I have your vegetable risotto? And what kind of wine would you recommend with that?" Scarlett folds the menu back up to look up at him. 

"For that I would recommend one our white wines, possibly our Marsala." He says and then turns to me, "But it all depends on what you want." 

"Uh... I'm guessing pasta goes against that. I'll have... the seafood risotto." I decide. 

"With the seafood I think I would change the recommendation to our Chardonnay." He says as he looks between us. 

"That sounds good. You agree?" Scarlett asks me. 

"Yeah! Perfect." I nod and he smiles as he finishes writing it all down on his notepad. 

"Anything else, ladies?" He asks.

"I believe we're good." I say and he nods. 

"I'll be back with the wine shortly." He bows his head towards us before walking away. 

"I love his accent." Scarlett chuckles when he walks away. 

"I guess it was alright." I shrug.

She raises an eyebrow, "You don't like a man with an accent?" 

"I didn't say that! I just don't... sure it was nice. I mean Chris has a Boston accent." I say and she narrows her eyes at me. 

"Uh huh. Tell me... why were you with Chris?" She asks. 

"Woah. That's deep there, madam! I need a glass of wine before we get into that." I laugh and she joins in, reaching over the table to quickly rest her hand on mine.