𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐚𝐠

Zacznij od początku

"I'm capable of undressing myself you know, plus I wouldn't want you finding my inks just yet."  I finish off whilst placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back a bit.

"I'll find them one day amore." He whispers into my ear, leaning all the way back down meaning my hands dropped from his chest; the close proximity of our bodies has my heart beating excessively as my stomach continues to flip over and over.

"Good night Chiara." He says before placing a soft kiss on my forehead and heading out the door, leaving me in one big hot mess.

***

It's been a week since the incident at the club. In all honesty it's been a pretty peaceful week consisting of riding Liberta every morning and going to work on the days I have a shift. I agreed that I wouldn't ever go back to the club again unless I was with an army of security guards or Leandro, and focussed on my job at the café.

Zoe spotted my ring and I invited her to the wedding- which is in just under a month now. I'm starting to regret agreeing on such a short date for the wedding since practically nothing has been organised. Or at least nothing that I know of anyway.

I fling the door to the café open and Lorenzo is there waiting for me as usual. He takes my arm and guides me to the car whilst trying to avoid as many paps as we can- yeah that's the new thing now. Ever since the paper came out about Leandro and I's engagement the media has been all over us.

Leandro taught me to not say anything or answer any questions, not even give them a smile. Just act stone cold and they should back down soon enough once they aren't getting any inside information.

"Good shift?" Lorenzo asks as he starts the car and drives away from the chaos outside.

"Yeah thanks. Is Ari busy today? I have decided I want to go shopping for my wedding dress and I need her to come too."

"I don't think so, why don't you give her a call and find out"

I do as Lorenzo suggested and ring her up. She answered in no time and said she'll get Mattia or her guard Antonio to drop her to us. I disconnect the call and let Lorenzo know to drive to the nearest bridal store.

We arrive at the "Grand wedding dresses" store around fifteen minutes later and I begin looking through racks and racks of dresses. The styles range from ball gown to fishtail, I was given little pink tags to put onto any dresses I liked the look of as I walked around the shop.

Arlette arrived a little later and helped me choose the fifth and final dress to put a tag on before we all made our way to the fitting room.

My shop assistant whos name was Emma, helped me into the first dress. It was a tight bodice dress that goes into a fishtail with lots of lace on the train. Ari of course bursted into tears the minute I came out of the changing room. I love that girl so much.

"You look so beautiful, a literal angel" she sobbed, got to be on that time of the month.

"I don't know, I don't think this is my style Ari."
And with that I re entered the dressing room to try on the other options.

Four dresses later and I still hadn't felt anything with any of the dresses I tried on. They were beautiful don't get me wrong, but they just weren't me,  I didn't look in the mirror and feel like a million bucks. And I won't settle until I do.

I slip into the fifth and final dress, it was an off the shoulder silk dress with a little slit going up my left leg, nothing too revealing. Looking in the mirror I already knew that this still wasn't the one, I tried on a few different styles yet I didn't like any. I'm beginning to think it's just my body that's the problem.