Chapter 48

JUNGKOOK POV

After Ken explained everything I immediately asked for the address of Jin's apartment and rushed there, I won't waste time, I don't want to lose him again.

When he says he hates me, I know it's a lie, I know he still loves me, I can see it clearly in his eyes, I really miss him, I want to kiss him, I want to fuck him right here right now, but I have to hold myself back.

I let go of my arms and looked at him, his wet cheeks, puffy eyes and puffy red lips, made me sad.

"Jin, be happy with me, I don't care what you did before, I don't care if you already have children with Ken, I don't care, I just want to be with you Jin, please"

"No Jungkook, I disappointed you so much, I had sex with Ken, I cheated on you, I'm so disgusting, I can't"

"But you were drunk that time Jin, you mentioned me, you mentioned me while doing that, that means you think it's me, right?"

"I can't go back with you, I'm ashamed, I—"

"Sshh, baby listen to me" I covered his cheeks with my hands.

"I love you so much, I'm not an easy person to say love, I was easier to leave you than to confess my love, but now, I'm not that person anymore, I will keep saying I love you and will never leave you, you belong to me Jin"

He just looked at me with tears running down his cheeks.

"But why? I made a mistake Jungkook, I have a child from another man? two years, you should be happy with someone else and forget about me"

"When I say you belong to me, it means there is no one but you Jin, if you really marry Ken, I will never forget you and be happy with someone else, because you are my happy, please come back to me, we start a new life together "

"But what about Yoonjin?"

"He's your son and will be mine too, I know he's not mine, he's yours and Ken's and I won't stop him from meeting Yoonjin, I won't be a hindrance to both of you"

"No, I mean he would love to meet his father"

"W-what? what do you mean?"

"Ken is his real father, but I always tell him about you, he considers you his father too, he always wants to meet you, but I forbid Ken to contact you, but now he can meet the person I always talk about, who makes me laugh, makes me cry, someone who makes me fall in love to no end, makes me disappointed, makes me feel my presence is real, makes me feel loved, makes me feel happiness that I have never met in this world and here is that person, right in front of me"

"Jin.."

"You want to accept me with all my flaws and mistakes? accept my son as your own?"

"OF COURSE I WANT!" I immediately hugged him tightly.

SEOKJIN POV

I hugged him tightly, I miss him so much, all this time I could only hug his shirt but now he is here with me and this is real.

He let go of his arms and cupped my cheeks, when our faces were close together and our lips began to touch, the sound of the bell rang, I immediately sighed and put my forehead on his forehead.

"I have to open it, it must be Yoonjin and Ken"

When I wanted to open the door, Jungkook held me.

"Wait, they can't be, Ken said he would take Yoonjin to stay at his house. Let me open the door." I just nodded.

When I opened the door, a familiar face stood in front of me.

"Namjoon?"

"What are you doing here? I think this is Jin's apartment"

Not only was Jungkook surprised, I was just as surprised. How did he know my apartment, did Ken tell him?

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't think I need to say my intentions, you are no longer his husband"

I stood behind Jungkook holding his shirt.

"You better go"

"I want to meet my nephew, where is Yoonjin?"

"He's not here, if you want to meet him you can go to Ken's place" I said from behind Jungkook's body.

"Then I want to meet you sweetheart" When he wanted to try to enter Jungkook immediately blocked him.

"Don't you ever touch him!"

"Who are you?"

"Namjoon, you better go"

"Come on Jin, I miss you"

"What?" Jungkook said

"Namjoon, what did you say?"

"I said I miss you, let me in, I want to meet my baby"

Jungkook pushed him out and closed the door then locked it and turned my body to me.

"Jungkook, I don't know what he said, I never saw him again, the last time we met was when Ken married Soobin, I swear—"

"Sshh... I trust you, I just don't want him to keep bothering you, I'm no longer your husband now, but soon I will be your husband again"

"W-what?"

"Jin, will you marry me? accompany me for the rest of your life, be a part of my love story, be the only one till death do us part." He held my hand tightly.

"Jungkook..."

"I didn't bring a ring but I promise—"

"Wait" I ran into my room, opened the drawer and took something inside.

"This, you don't need to buy a new ring, this is the ring you gave when we got married, I want to wear it again"

"You still have it?"

"Just like my love for you, I will never throw it away Jungkook"

"I love you so much Jin" He put the ring on my finger and pulled me by my neck, kissing me. Finally the day has come, the day when I no longer have to imagine his lips pressed against mine, today it all feels so real to me.