Chapter 12

One Week Later

JUNGKOOK POV

It's been a week after my wedding with Jin, we live separately, he rents an apartment near my penthouse and he still works at the club, I would never ask him to stop, because he loves working there.

My father no longer comes to the office he only works from home while his mother is in much better condition than before. Even though the doctor said we shouldn't expect too much.

Jin and I also never met, he contacted me to tell his mother's condition and so did I. We don't mind this, even though his name is now changed to Jeon Seokjin, he is still Kim Seokjin.

Today I went home early, the penthouse my father gave me was very spacious, one floor was specially made for me. There are many guest rooms, a library, a large kitchen, a dining table, a study, a gym and a small cinema room. I know my father prepared all this not only for me but for Jin.

My father always talked about him, he really liked Jin, even from the first time he met him. But I don't see anything special about him, he's just like everyone.

I was relaxing on the balcony of my room when my phone rang and it was from my father.

"Hello dad"

"Jungkook, are you with Jin?"

Why did he suddenly ask Jin? He could contact Jin if he needed anything with him.

"What's wrong dad?"

"I called him but he didn't pick up my phone, is he busy?"

"What do you want to talk about? Say it, I'll tell him later."

"I asked him to come here tomorrow morning"

"What for?"

"You don't need to know, just tell him that"

"Okay, I'll tell you later, is there anything else?"

"How's it going so far?"

"What does it mean?"

"You guys, how's it going so far?"

"We are fine"

"Only that? Jungkook I know he is your first partner but don't be too cold to him, he is very good, I know that"

"Dad, we've only been married a week, what should I say? I haven't adapted to this situation yet."

"oh yeah haven't you told him to quit his job yet?"

"He doesn't want to and I can't stop him"

"Then you will feel the same worries as me"

"I won't worry about it dad, and now i'm sleepy"

"Okay, say hello to Jin"

After hanging up the phone from my father, I immediately called Jin, but several times I called him he didn't pick up my phone. So I thought maybe he was busy so I'll call him later. I went into my room and lay on the bed, I'm really sleepy, maybe I'll close my eyes for a while.
-

I woke up thirsty, rubbed my eyes and got out of bed to go to the kitchen and get a drink and then went back to my room. I took my phone and saw that it was already 2 am but Jin had not called me.

There's no way he didn't see my call, at first I wasn't worried about him, but when I tried to call him again, the number was off, suddenly the worry inside me started to appear.

I try not to think about it and go back to sleep, but I start to get restless and have trouble sleeping, my eyes are closed but my brain keeps working, thinking about what happened to him.

But I tried my best not to think about it and went back to sleep. After falling asleep I woke up again and immediately looked at my phone, there was still no call from Jin and the clock was already 6 am.

I immediately got out of bed, took my car keys and jacket and went to his apartment.

As I stood in front of his apartment door, I tried to call him back before opening the door. Of course I know the door code, he also knows my penthouse door code.

After several calls, the phone was still off so I immediately opened the apartment door and there was no sign of anyone there, so I called his name, but there was no response. I entered the room, no one was there. Where is he?

My mind is getting messed up, what happened to him? was he kidnapped? did someone do something bad to him? what's wrong with my brain?

I immediately got out of his apartment and went to the club where he worked and of course the club was closed. Where should I look for it? Yoongi's house!!!

I rushed to Yoongi's house, while still calling Jin. It's all because of my dad, if my dad didn't call me, I wouldn't be worried like this.

When I arrived in front of Yoongi's house I immediately rang the bell, but there was no answer so I kept ringing the bell, until someone came out.

"WHAT ARE YOU... Jungkook?" Yoongi said

"Is Jin in there?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jin, where is Jin?"

"Jin? he's not here, you're his husband why do you think he's here?"

"When is he coming home?"

"It's 12 o'clock at night, he came home earlier than usual, what's wrong?"

"Oh shit!" I immediately ran to the car and drove, I didn't know where to drive, but I was getting worried.

'Jin where are you? I hope nothing bad happens' I mumbled.