Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK POV

I went back to the cafe yesterday to meet Jin, I brought a letter of agreement so he knows what he can and can't do during the marriage.

I came early and waited for him while playing a game on my phone.

"Hey sorry I'm late" His voice startled me, I immediately put my phone on the table and he sat in front of me.

"It's okay, it's not lunch time yet, I came earlier"

"Okay"

I took the paper out of the envelope and gave it to him.

"This, you can see it before you sign"

A: Jeon Jungkook
B : Jin
Points that should not be done during marriage:

1. Must not be in the same house, unless it is urgent.
2. No need to contact each other, unless it is urgent.
3. Don't have to spend time together, unless it's urgent.
4. No need to find out about each other's activities.
5. Should not ask for things that are detrimental to each other.

Points that can be done during marriage:

1. A may ask B to do anything suddenly, without refusal.
2. B may ask for the promised money at any time, without refusal.

"Wait, only 2 things are allowed during a marriage?"

"Yeah, I think those two things are the essence of this marriage right?"

"Then when will this marriage end?"

"This marriage will never end"

"What?"

"My father doesn't want a divorce, you can refuse now if you mind"

"Ah.. about that.. how about—"

"Remember point number 4, we don't need to know each other's activities, so you are free to do anything, as long as it doesn't harm me"

"Hmm okay, I agree"

"You can sign it and tonight I will pick you up at the club, my dad is taking you to dinner together"

"But I work tonight"

"I know, I'll talk to your friend"

"No need, let me talk to him"

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7"

"But I did come to work at that hour"

"Then I'll pick you up at home"

"pick me up at the club at 7"

"Okay, then can we order something to eat now? I'm starving"

"Sorry but I have to go to the hospital now"

"Ah ok"

After signing the agreement he left me, the point I gave was not difficult to prove that he didn't mind all that.

SEOKJIN POV

After reading the agreement I have no problem with it, I don't think it will interfere with my work and my time with my mother, but this marriage will take place without divorce, which means I will continue to be attached to him.

I've never thought about having a partner and being in a relationship, maybe this is the best choice.

I went to the hospital to see my mother as usual, she was lying on her bed and smiling at me, I walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Mom how are you feeling today?"

"Much better"

"Mom, the doctor said you threw up last night, what's wrong? are you in pain again?"

"I'm just nauseous, I'm fine, as you can see, I look a lot better right?"

In fact you look much worse than the day before mom

"Yes, you look better mom, rest, I will accompany you here"

"When will you bring your partner Jin?"

"He's still busy with work mom, but I'll take him as soon as possible"

"Okay"

I will not disappoint you mom, I will bring my partner here, in front of you, so you know I'm not alone, so you don't have to worry about me.
-

"Yoongi can I ask for a day off today?"

"What is it? did something happen to your mother?"

"No, I have something important to do, I'll talk about it later"

"Hm okay, you can take the day off, but are you sure nothing happened?"

"Yes I am sure"

I hung up the phone and looked at the clock, it was still 5 pm, I still had plenty of time with my mom before i left.
-

It's still 6.45 pm but I arrived at the cafe, Yoongi saw me and came over to me.

"Hey what's wrong? You said you were going to have a day off today?"

"I'm just waiting for someone here"

"Who?"

"Jin.." Jungkook called me and approached me.

"Hey, this is my friend, Yoongi and Yoongi, this is Jungkook."

"Hi, nice to meet you" Yoongi said as he shook his hand.

"Are you ready? let's go" I just nodded.

"Yoongi I have to go, I'll call you later"

"Hmm okay, be careful Jin"

JUNGKOOK POV

This is the first time for me to bring someone with me in the car, usually only my father and Taehyung sit beside me and now someone else is sitting there.

I saw him just looking out the window next to him leaning his head on the chair.

"Are you nervous?" I didn't look at him, I just focused on the road in front of me.

"A little"

"You don't have to be nervous, my dad won't eat you"

"What should I say to your father?"

"Tell the truth except about our agreement, only the two of us can know about it"

"Hmm ok"

Arriving home my father greeted me at the door, he doesn't usually do that, but I wasn't surprised because I brought the partner he was waiting for.

"Hey my son, you finally arrived home"

"Hey daddy"

"Who is this?"

"Jin introduce this is my father and dad this is Jin"

"You really didn't choose the wrong partner, I could tell right away that your choice was the best, nice to meet you Jin"

"Nice to meet you too sir"

"Don't call me sir, soon you will be my son-in-law so call me daddy" I turned to Jin and he just nodded with a smile.

I hope after this there won't be another drama that my father made.