Chapter 35

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up from my sleep and saw there was only me in bed, is he gone? why didn't he wake me up?

I got out of bed, rubbed my eyes while walking towards the bathroom, when I wanted to hold the doorknob, suddenly the door opened from the inside and Jin appeared with a bathrobe on his body, his face was very beautiful after taking a shower, his skin was shiny, his lips were red.

"Jungkook.." He waved his hand in front of my eyes, making me blink.

"Huh.. I'm sorry, I just—"

"What?" He walked over to me, making me step back.

"Why did you back off?"

"I.." He untied the bathrobe on his body making me close my eyes.

"Why did you close your eyes? You've seen my body before."

I opened my eyes and went straight to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. Standing in front of the mirror looking at myself from the reflection in front of me. What happened to my heart?

When I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, I saw that he was ready, his maroon silk shirt made him look even shinier.

"Are you done?" He looked at me while tidying his clothes.

"You're going to a meeting dressed like this?"

"Yes, what is up? does this dress not suit me?"

"That suit you very well, but you are going with your pervert boss so you can't wear it, quickly change your clothes"

He grabbed my hand, making me stand in front of the wardrobe.

"Choose for me" He goes behind me and sits on the bed while I choose clothes for him. Actually not because of his clothes, but because he looks beautiful with any clothes, even more beautiful without clothes.

Hey Jungkook realize why your mind is so dirty when you think of Jin.

I took my black shirt and when I turned around, I saw him and my eyes opened wide, he was sitting on the bed staring at me, shirtless on his body, making me gulp.

I walked over to him and handed him the shirt from my hand.

"Here, wear this"

"This is not my shirt"

"No one knows that this is not your shirt except the two of us"

"But why should I wear your clothes?"

"Hurry and put it on before your annoying boss throws up again." I put my shirt on his thigh and turned to the wardrobe to find clothes for me, but while I was looking, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. He hugged me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"You have to go before it's too late"

"It's only 8 o'clock, I still have an hour to wake my boss"

"Ahhh shit, Jeon Seokjin!" I groan as he starts kissing my neck and his hand goes down to touch my dick from the outside of the towel.

"I love you saying my name like that" He whispers in my ear I didn't know he could be like this and I didn't think he would do this but last night when we slept together he always hugged me like this. I'm both happy and confused, because he doesn't look like his usual self.

I turned around and saw that he was not wearing any clothes on his body, I could see lust in his eyes, he even bit his lips in front of me.

"Fuckk, Jin I can't help myself when you're like this" He grabbed my hand and put it in front of his chest and brought it down to his stomach.

"Jin you have to stop before I completely lose control" He came up to my face.

"I don't want you to hold back, please." He whispers and immediately kisses my lips.

SEOKJIN POV

I don't know why, but lately every time I see him I always get aroused, even just by looking at him. Am I crazy?

He kissed me back and I immediately took the towel off his waist, sending it falling to the floor.

"If you're doing this, don't tell me to stop." I shook my head and my hands started reaching for his dick and rubbing it.

"Fuckkk Seokjin!! ahhh" He sucks on my lips and his tongue starts exploring my mouth.

I made him sit on the bed, broke my kiss and knelt between his legs. I stroked his thigh, he didn't stop looking at me, his hand rested on my head and when I put his dick in my mouth I could feel his grip on my hair. I sucked it in, pulled and pushed it into my mouth.

"Ahhh fuckk your mouth is perfect for my dick Jin"

I heard my phone ringing, but I ignored it. He pushed my head so I could feel his dick against my throat. Brings tears to the corners of my eyes.

"I'm coming Jin"

Not long after, my mouth was filled with his liquid, I immediately swallowed it and pulled it slowly from my mouth, when I wanted to wipe my lips with my hand, he held my hand and pulled me by my neck and kissed me.

"You're driving me crazy Jin"

The phone keeps ringing, I break my kiss and pick up my phone, look at it and it's Namjoon.

"Your boss?" I just nodded, he asked me to pick it up and turn on the speaker so he can hear it too.

"Hello"

"Why didn't you wake me up? I almost woke up late."

"I'm sorry"

"Are you ready? I'll take you to your room"

"Let's meet in the lobby"

"Why? Are you afraid that your husband will be angry?" I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me, I cupped his cheek and stroked it with a smile.

"I'll be right down to the lobby"

"Okay, I'm waiting for you"

I turned off the phone and Jungkook took my hand that was on his cheek and kissed my forehead.

"I (kissed my forehead) can't (kisses my left cheek) angry (kissed my right cheek)." He looked at me very deeply

"If you are like this to me Jin" He kissed my lips and let go and then pressed his forehead to mine.

"I believe in you Jin, I know this relationship is not based on love, whatever we do is just because we want to do it, but I believe in you, you will not disappoint me and if that happens, I will not be angry, I will let you go Jin"

I shook my head.

"That won't happen, only you and your father I have and you said this marriage is forever, so don't let me go Jungkook, I don't know what's wrong with me now, but I don't want you to go"

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at me.

"Jin-"

My phone started ringing again, I couldn't help but take a deep breath.

"I have to go before he really comes here" Jungkook just chuckled, he gave the shirt beside him and I put it on immediately.

"I'll be right back" I kissed his cheek before leaving him alone there.

Jungkook.. what I do is not because I want to do it, I think my strange feeling all this time is not without reason, it's because I started to have feelings for you. i love you