Chapter 17

A month later

SEOKJIN POV

It's been a month since I've lived with Jungkook, he's a good friend, his father often visits our house and still tells me to stop working, but I don't want to. I can't keep asking Jungkook for money so I have to make money too.

Today I want to go to my mother's grave before leaving for the club, when I wanted to leave, Namjoon called me, yes Namjoon, he got my number from Yoongi, even though I told him not to give him my number and now he is calling me often.

"Hello"

"Hi Jin, where are you? want to have lunch together?"

"Sorry Joon, but I have to go to my mother's grave"

"Then I will pick you up"

"Oh no I'm already on the road"

"Then I'll pick you up at the grave, see you later"

He hung up the phone before I answered. He knew I was married, of course from Yoongi. But he never stopped contacting me, even though I know Jungkook never mind if I meet anyone but I feel bad for him, because after all people know I'm his husband.

When I arrived in front of my mother's grave, I immediately told many things.

"Mom, I miss you, I still feel like it's all just a dream and hoping for someone to wake me up, I haven't given the best for you mom, but you don't have to worry, now I live with good people, Jungkook and his father are very good to me and sorry I can't say this about this marriage directly to you, I'm doing this to make you happy, for your recovery, sorry I messed with marriage, but even though my marriage to Jungkook was just an agreement, he treated me very well, he never made me sad , he and his father were always there for me, even when I was crying alone in my room thinking of you, he was the first person who came and hugged me, comforted me, he said he is not interested in a relationship, neither am I, so I think without love, this marriage can last as long as possible, oh yeah, his father said he wants to give a honeymoon package for both of us, I haven't told about this to Jungkook, but I think he'll definitely refuse and I can't force it—"

"Jin" I looked behind me and saw Namjoon already standing there smiling at me.

"Namjoon, I didn't think you would come here so soon" I stood facing him.

"I said I would pick you up"

"Yeah, then let's go"

"Are you done talking to your mother?"

"Did you hear everything?"

"No, I just came, let's go, you must not have lunch right?" I just nodded and went to his car.
-

I arrived at a restaurant, not far from the club where I work. We went in and sat down, while waiting for our order to come he started to talk to me.

"Jin"

"Yes"

"How was your marriage?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you happy with your husband? He was the one waiting for you at your mother's funeral, right?"

"Yeah, that's him, Jungkook."

"You have not answered my question"

"Of course I'm happy"

"But why are you still working at the club? I don't think any husband wants his partner to work in a club, the risk of working in a club is very high and I know your husband is not a random person"