Chapter 36

SEOKJIN POV

When I came down to the lobby, I saw Namjoon talking to one of our clients, when he saw me he stopped talking and waved at me with a smile.

"Sorry sir, I'm late"

"It's okay, the meeting hasn't started yet, we better go to the meeting place now" Namjoon said.

The three of us went by Namjoon's car, the first meeting place was quite far from the hotel.

"Ken, you must not be familiar with my new PA, right? This is Jin and Jin introduce this is Ken, he is my cousin, he works at his father's company which coincidentally is currently working with us"

I was sitting in the front and looked back and shook hands with him.

"I think I've seen you before, before working with Namjoon, what did you do?" Ken said.

"Bartenders"

"Ahhh, I remember now, I met you at the club, at that time I was sitting next to your husband, I was drunk and I spoke disorganized, so I seemed to be teasing you and he immediately whispered to me telling me not to disturb you" I was surprised by his words, but a smile appeared on my face.

"I don't remember, but it means you've met my husband too"

"Yeah, he looks cool when he gets up from his chair and whispers to me, when I thought he was going to hit me for teasing you"

"His husband wouldn't dare do that" Namjoon says coldly, making me turn my head towards him.

"What do you mean? do you know his husband?" Ken said.

"How long have you been married?"

"Almost 2 months"

"You guys just got married? seems like he really loves you, seen when he protected you from a drunk guy like me and he came to pick you up right?"

"Yeah, he picked me up—" I heard Namjoon chuckle, honestly this makes me sick, just because he heard what I said at my mother's grave made him seem to know for sure about my relationship with Jungkook and his attitude now seems to belittle my husband.

Arriving at the meeting place, I sat between Namjoon and Ken, this meeting was attended by many companies, I was confused why Jungkook wasn't here, I know the company is also one of the biggest in Korea.

After finishing and returning to the hotel, Namjoon didn't talk much to me, I was quite happy because I didn't have to serve him. We returned at 4 pm, the meeting went very long, making me tired and hungry..

When I arrived at the hotel I immediately called Jungkook, but he didn't pick up my phone. So I decided to go straight to my room. I'm in the elevator with Namjoon.

"What do you think Jin?" I looked directly at him.

"I don't think about anything"

When the elevator doors opened and I got out, he followed behind me.

"What are you doing?"

"Take you to your room"

"I-"

"Shhh, I'm just dropping you off, making sure your husband is there waiting for you and not making out with other people in the room"

"What do you mean?"

When I stopped in front of my room and wanted to stick the access card to open the door, suddenly Namjoon rang the doorbell and turned me around and kissed me and I heard the door open.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!"

I pushed Namjoon's body and turned towards Jungkook, I could see anger in his eyes.

"Jung-"

"GO IN! AND YOU.." He grabbed Namjoon by the collar and punched him in the face and he fell to the floor.

"Jungkook" I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"NEVER TOUCH MY HUSBAND! YOU FUCKING FUCK!"

I pulled him inside and closed the door and locked it. He looks very angry and brushes his hair in frustration. He went into the bathroom and slammed the door, I stood in front of the bathroom with tears running down my cheeks, my hands shaking.

"J-jungkook.."

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING! I HATE YOU!!"

'Prang..'

My body jolted when I heard that sound, the sound of glass breaking inside.

"J-jungkook please open the door"

"WHY.. WHY JIN!!!"

"Pleasee, open the door, let me in"

As he opened the door, a sinister sight appeared before my eyes. Blood was pouring from his hands and shards of mirrors were everywhere.

"J-jungkook.."

"why?" I walked over to him and grabbed his hand which was covered in blood.

"ANSWER ME!!!" I didn't answer I just hugged him tightly and cried in his chest.

"I don't know how to explain it, he kissed me, but I can swear I didn't kiss him Jungkook, he did that on purpose, please, please don't hurt yourself like this, hit me, just hit me please" I just hugged him, I knew he was very angry when he saw Namjoon kissed me.

"Let me go!"

"No, hit me if you're mad at me"

"I SAID LET ME GO!"

"Hit me" He pushed me so hard that I fell to the floor and hit my hand with shards of glass.

"Awwwww"

"Jin" He knelt down holding my bloody hand, I didn't care about my hand, I only saw his face, he still worried about me even when he was angry.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm sorry" My tears flowed down my cheeks, I could see his tears were also running down his cheeks, but he didn't even look at me, he just looked at my hands.

"You can be mad at me, you can hit me, you can hate me, but please don't hurt yourself" I took his hand which was full of blood.

"I'm sorry, please look at me please" He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Jungkook" His eyes opened wide when he heard my words. I know I can't expect anything from him, including his love in return. But I just want him to know I love him.

After my words, we just looked at each other with unstoppable tears, holding each other's hands.