Chapter 9

SEOKJIN POV

I came to the cafe early to meet Namjoon, I hope this meeting will end quickly.

"Hey, have you been waiting long?" He came over with a smile and dimples on his face and sat down across from me.

"No, I just arrived, what do you want to say?"

"Wow, are you in a hurry?"

"I thought the purpose of our meeting was to talk about something, that's why I came here"

"Okay, actually I don't know why you seem to be avoiding me, you are very cold towards me, I don't mind because I think I'm just a stranger to you, but I want to know what the real reason is?"

"What reason?"

"The reason you're avoiding me"

"Namjoon listen to me carefully, I never avoid you, we don't know each other and sorry if I sound cold towards you, but I didn't mean it like that, I—" The voice on the phone made me stop talking and i see who was calling, from the unknown number.

"Wait a minute, hello"

"Hello Jin, it's me Jungkook"

"What is it?"

"Can we meet now?"

"Meet? what is it?"

"There's something important, I'll talk about it later when we meet, where are you? I will pick you up"

"I.. I'm at the cafe"

"Send me the location now"

"Okay"

He hung up the phone, I could hear from his voice he was panicking but I don't know what made him panic.

"What's wrong Jin?" I even forgot there was Namjoon in front of me.

"Ahh Namjoon looks like I have to go, I have something important to do"

"Then let me take you"

"No need, my friend will pick me up here"

"Who?"

"You don't know who it is"

"Jin" I saw Jungkook running towards me with a panicked face.

"What is it?"

"Let's hurry we have to go now" He grabbed my hand making me stand up.

"Hey, let go of his hand" Namjoon pulled Jungkook's hand away from me making him turn to Namjoon.

"Who are you?"

"He came with me" They face each other, I don't know what they will do but I don't like seeing it. I pulled him away from Namjoon.

"Jungkook, let's go"

"Jin.."

"Namjoon I'm sorry, but I have to go, we'll talk another time" I pulled Jungkook out of the cafe and headed to his car.

"Who is it? I don't like him"

"He's Namjoon"

"Your boyfriend?"

"No, he's Yoongi's friend, what's wrong? why do you look panicked?"

"Oh shit! We have to go to the hospital now."

"Hospital? what is it? Could you please explain to me what is this about?"

"My dad, my dad passed out in the office and his assistant said he wanted to meet us at the hospital"

I can't say anything else, I can see his very worried when he said his father passed out.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was very shocked when my father's assistant called me and said if my father was in the hospital and he want me there with Jin, I don't know why he told me to take him.

Luckily the cafe where Jin was not far from where I was at that time, I was able to quickly pick him up and rushed to the hospital. I hope nothing happens to my dad.

When we arrived at the hospital, Jin and I went straight to his room and saw my father lying limp on the bed. I walked over to him and sat beside him, Jin stood beside me.

"Dad, what happened?"

"Jungkook, I'm just tired, hey Jin"

"Hey dad" Jin said while holding my father's hand, I turned to him and I could see his eyes were teary.

My father took my hand and put it on Jin's hand and held both of us.

"You must get married as soon as possible, I want to attend your wedding, I want to see it in person"

"Dad, why are you talking like that? Of course you have to see it in person."

"Jungkook, I told you, I'm getting older every day, my body is not as strong as you guys who are young. How about next week?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your wedding will be next week"

Jin and I immediately looked at each other, I could see he was shocked, and so was I.

"Dad but-"

"Okay dad, next week, we will have a wedding next week" Jin said surprised me more than ever.

"Jin, I think we should talk outside, dad I'll be back"

I pulled Jin's hand out of my father's room.

"Jin, what are you doing?"

"I didn't do anything, if your father wants us to get married as soon as possible, why not? After all, this marriage was just pretend for us, so whenever it happens, nothing will change between us."

That's true, what he said is true, the sooner I marry him the sooner I can have my father's company, aish Jungkook! Your father's health was number one, number two was getting his company.