Chapter 29

JUNGKOOK POV

I keep remembering what Yoongi said about Namjoon and I remember that next week they will go out together, how can I stop him from going with Namjoon?

My phone rings, I look at it and it's from my dad's assistant. I hope it's not something bad.

"Hello"

"Mr. Jungkook, your father passed out, now your father is in the hospital"

"WHAT? I'll be right there now."

I hung up the phone and got up from my chair

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"My father, my father passed out and now he is in the hospital"

"I'll take you"

"No, I will go alone, I have to pick up Jin first"

"Are you sure?"

I didn't answer him, I went straight to my car and rushed to Jin's office, God please don't let anything happen to my father.

I called Jin to tell him.

"Hello"

"Jin, where are you?"

"I'm at the office, what's wrong? hey are you crying? what's wrong Jungkook?"

"My father.. I will pick you up at the office soon"

"Okay, don't cry, calm yourself"

I hung up the phone and rushed to his office. Arriving in front of his office I saw him running to my car and when he entered he immediately hugged me.

"Calm down Jungkook" I just nodded and headed straight for the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, Jin and I ran to my father's place, seeing his assistant outside the room.

"What happened to my father?"

"Sorry sir, when I entered the room, Mr. Jeon was already lying on the floor"

"And now?"

"Doctors are still examining him inside"

Jin held my hand tightly and when the doctor came out, I knew bad news would be heard.

"Mr. Jungkook, your father's condition is very weak, it seems that the last dialysis did not make any changes in his body."

"Wait, dialysis? What does it mean?"

"Your father has kidney failure and he needs dialysis regularly, but it looks like the last dialysis did not make a good change in his body"

"W-what..?"

"Jungkook" I turned to Jin

"You know about this?"

"Jin answer me, you know about this?"

"Jungkook, I'm sorry"

"But why? why you.. is my father.. oh god!"

"I'm sorry" He hugged me from the side and cried on my shoulder.

I went inside and saw my father was very pale, lying weakly in bed with an IV in his hand and an oxygen tube in his nose.

"Dad.."

"Hey son, why are you crying?"

"Dad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I hugged my dad and cried in his arms.

"Aish, this child, why are you apologizing?"

"Why didn't you tell me dad?"

"I am okay"

"I'm sorry" I let go of my father's arms and sat beside him, Jin stood beside me.