Chapter 15

SEOKJIN POV

The first day I moved into the penthouse, living with Jungkook there, he was right when he said his job wasn't finished and at least I didn't really feel alone now.

Yoongi gave me time to take a break from my work, he said I had to calm down after my mother left.

I slept in the guest room of course, the room was next to Jungkook's room, I sat on the edge of the bed facing the window, then a knock on the door startled me.

"Jin"

"Come in"

"I want to go to the supermarket, the groceries in the refrigerator are empty, do you want something?"

I turned to him who was still standing at the door.

"Can I come with you?"

"Of course"

I can't continue to be sad and stay in here, I also have to help him, now I also live here.

When I arrived at the supermarket, I pushed the trolley and he picked up what to buy.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"You want to buy something?" I just shook my head.

"I need to go to the toilet first"

"Okay I'll wait here"

JUNGKOOK POV

I was waiting for Jin in the vegetable place, holding a trolley and picking vegetables in front of me, suddenly someone hugged me from behind, of course it surprised me.

"Jungkookkk.." I know the voice, I immediately let go of his embrace and turned to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I think this is a public place, I was buying groceries and when I passed by I saw you, did you—"

"Jin.."

Jin came over to both of us, his face confused looking at the person next to me.

"Who's he?"

"He's Jin, my husband"

Good Jungkook, now you've shocked the two people in front of you.

"Hi, I'm Jin"

"Jimin, when did you get married? why didn't you invite me?"

"I only invite the closest people"

"But-"

"Sorry, but we're in a hurry, bye" I grabbed Jin's hand and left him there alone.

Why did he have to appear here? there are many supermarkets in this city why does he have to come here?

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"My hand.."

Gosh, why did I forget to let go of his hand.

"I'm sorry" I let go and put my hand back on the trolley.

"Who's he?"

"You remember when I said my father set me up with someone I hated? he's the one"

"He looks good, he's adorable too"

"But he's not my type"

"And why did you say I was your husband in front of him? you want to make him jealous?"

"In fact you are my husband, even though our marriage is only an agreement but you are still my husband right? and I don't think of making him jealous, without me explaining who you are he will definitely be jealous by himself"

SEOKJIN POV

I came back from the toilet and when I wanted to go to Jungkook I saw someone hugging him from behind, I don't know who he was, but they looked know each other.

But Jungkook said he hates that person, I don't understand why he can hate him, Jimin looks good and adorable. I think everyone will like him.

When we returned to the penthouse we were surprised to see his father already inside, sitting in the living room and welcoming us.

"Dad, what are you doing here? how did you get in?"

"You forgot who gave this penthouse? where are you from?"

Jungkook just picked up the shopping bag then went to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Meet your father, let me tidy up the vegetables" Jungkook just nodded.

After finishing tidying up the shopping I walked over to the two of them in the living room. They seemed to be talking about serious things, I sat next to Jungkook and his father sat in front of us.

"Dad, but we haven't been married long, we need to get to know each other a little longer"

"But you're already married, it's only natural that I ask for grandchildren from you"

"W-what?"

Hearing the words grandchildren obviously startled me, I immediately turned to Jungkook.

"Jin, your mother must also want a grandchild, she always talks about it with me. After all, how long will it take for me to carry my grandchild? I'm getting older every day."

"Dad, but it's our marriage, we'll give you a grandchild when we're ready"

His father was right, my mother really wanted it, she hasn't had the chance to hold her grandchild and I probably will never give her one. This marriage never existed. There will be no children between us.

"I have to go to my room, excuse me"

I went into my room, sat on my bed. I miss my mom, what should I do mom?

I better take a shower so my mind is calmer. After taking a shower I came out of the bathroom only with a black silk bathrobe with my wet hair.

Suddenly someone opened my bedroom door, making me scream.

"Jin, calm down it's me" Jungkook said.

"What is this? Jin why are you shouting?" His father appeared from behind Jungkook.

"Ahh.. I.. I was just shocked"

"Shocked? You guys are already living together, but you are still shocked to see your husband come into the room? And why are you in the guest room?"

"Dad, I give him some privacy if he wants to be alone"

"Really Jin?" I just nodded.

"Today I will stay here"

Jungkook and I looked at each other before looking at his father with a surprised look on our face.

"You want to stay here?"

"Yes, Can't I stay here?"

"Of course you can, dad we better get out, I'm sure Jin wants to change clothes"

"I was going out, but are you sure you want to come out too?"

"What do you mean?"

"In the past, your mother and I used to play a game of dressing after bathing, you should also play it." His father smirked before leaving the two of us.

"Jin, tonight you sleep in my room" he left before I answered his words.

How can we sleep in the same room? I never imagined this would happen.