Chapter 26

SEOKJIN POV

I keep thinking about Jungkook, he must be mad at me, his nature has turned cold today, even though I'm happy to see him paying attention to me like yesterday. This is my fault.

"Jin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing sir"

"Namjoon is fine"

"We're in the office, I can't call your name"

"Okay"

"Next week you have a meeting abroad for 3 days sir"

"Okay, you can arrange everything, don't forget your ticket and room too"

"What?"

"You're my PA so you have to follow me wherever I go"

"But.. hmm okay"
-

Next week is my first time out of the country, it's one of my dreams, but why is it so hard, I should go with my mother. Take her around the world.

At lunch, Namjoon invites me to eat together and I agree, we eat at a restaurant near the office.

The restaurant was very busy, but my eyes fell on someone sitting in the corner of the room.

"Namjoon, I have to go there for a while, I know that person" He just nodded.

I approached the table.

"Hey Taehyung.."

"Oh Hey Jin"

"Do you-"

"The bathroom is very crowded..Jin?" I turned towards the voice.

"Jungkook?"

Why do I have to meet him here?

"Jin, let's have a seat there" Namjoon suddenly came and put his arm around my shoulder.

Jungkook just looked at the two of us and sat in his chair.

"Jungkook.."

"What? you can go with him" He said without looking at me, then Namjoon pulled me away from there.

Why does it feel like this? my heart.. what happend with my heart?

"Namjoon, he's my husband, you shouldn't—"

"Sorry, but he told you to go with me"

"But-"

"Order your food Jin"

I saw him finish eating and leave the restaurant, they didn't greet me, they just walked straight to the exit, without even looking at me.
-

I went home with Namjoon, he kept forcing me to come with him. After arriving home I hope Jungkook is home, I have to explain everything.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook watching TV, so I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry"

"You seem very happy to apologize"

"I-"

"My dad told us to go on our honeymoon next week"

I HATE TODAYYYY!!!

"Next week?"

"Yes, he already booked the ticket and hotel"

"What?"

"Why?"

"But..but next week I have to accompany Namjoon to a meeting abroad for three days"

He turns off the TV and gets up from the couch, but I hold his hand.

"Jungkook, wait"

"Then I'll cancel our honeymoon." He took his hand and went to his room.

"NO! Jungkook please.." My words didn't stop him, I could hear the sound of his bedroom door slamming.

SHIT! Seokjin you ruined everything.

JUNGKOOK POV

Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon on, now everything has to do with Namjoon! I hate that person.

'Knockk..knockk'

"What is it?"

"May I come in?"

"For what?"

"Jungkook listen to me-"

"I'm tired"

I didn't hear any sound, maybe he was back in his room. I don't care about him, he played with me, after asking me to make this marriage exist, now he treats me like this.

I'm not going to sleep here, I don't want to see him tomorrow morning. I changed clothes then took my car keys and came out of my room, saw him sitting in front of his door.

"Where are you going?"

"I will stay at Tae's house"

"Jungkook, please, talk to me for a while"

"For what?"

"Don't be like this, I have to accompany Namjoon—"

"Stop saying his name in front of me! I don't care what you want to do with him, don't ever ask me to try to fix this marriage, we won't make this marriage exist"

When I wanted to leave he immediately hugged me tightly, I was surprised.

"No, please I'm sorry please, don't go, please"

"Jin, you don't have to do this, I'm not angry, I can't control you, you have your own life, we don't need to try anything now, I—"

"Stop! I don't want to hear anything, please, I want to try, I want to, I know I was wrong, I'm sorry"

I let go of his hand and looked at him.

"Jin, don't make it difficult for yourself, let's adopt a child and I will explain to my father, I promise I will divorce you when the time comes"

"What? but you said-"

"I thought after marriage it would be easy but I was wrong, things got more complicated, you must feel the same way, you said you wanted to meet your real partner right? If you stay with me you won't find it, but give me time to divorce you."

"No, I don't want a divorce, please Jungkook"

I just left him there, when I wanted to open the door he hugged me from behind while crying on my back. I don't know why he's like this, he should be happy with my words.

"Jungkook please"

"Jin let me go"

"No, please." I turned around and saw his cheeks wet with tears.

But suddenly he immediately kissed me, pushed my body against the door, my eyes opened wide at that time, I really didn't think he would do that.

"Jin.."

"Please"

He kisses me passionately, melts me, making me kiss him back. What did he do to me? He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.