Chapter 25

SEOKJIN POV

It's my first day working at Namjoon's office, honestly I'm nervous, I've never worked in a big company.

I made breakfast as usual and ate with Jungkook.

"I'll take you to your new office" Jungkook said without looking at me.

"I can go alone." He put down his spoon and looked at me.

"Why? Do you mind if your husband wants to take you to the office? Are you afraid that he will see you with me?"

"What?"

"I'll drop you off and pick you up at the office so don't go home with anyone other than me, hurry up and finish your breakfast"

He wakes up and washes his dishes in the kitchen, why is he suddenly like this? did something happen to him last night?
-

When I arrived in front of the office I saw Namjoon getting out of his car, so I immediately took off my seatbelt and got out of the car and called Namjoon, but Jungkook immediately got out of the car and stood in front of me.

"What is it?"

"My father said before leaving I should kiss my husband's forehead"

"W-what?"

He pulled my waist closer to his and kissed my forehead.

"Jungkook.. there are a lot of people here"

"Why? you are my husband"

"But-"

"Hey Jin" Namjoon walked over to us, I could see Jungkook's face changed when he saw him.

"Hey Namjoon"

"Then I'll go first, I'll pick you up later" He pulled me and pecked my lips in front of Namjoon. What is he doing? why is he like that?

"O-okay" Then he got in his car and left.

"What is it? why do you look shocked? Isn't he usually like that?" Namjoon said.

"No, he's never been like that before"

"He must want to make me jealous"

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it, let's go in, I'll introduce you to all the employees in my office"

"Okay" I walked beside him.

JUNGKOOK POV

Why am I not happy to see that person? Namjoon. Even when I heard his name, I was annoyed. He must have deliberately offered Jin a job so they could see each other every day.

When I arrived at the office I went straight to Taehyung's place.

"What are you doing here? why your face?"

"Hurry to my room now"

"Why?"

"Hurry up"

"I think there's an interesting story today, okay let's go"

I sat in my chair and Taehyung sat in front of me, I folded my arms in front of my chest while frowning.

"What is it? who made you angry so early?"

"Jin"

"What is it?"

"He works at Namjoon's company"

"Who's Namjoon?"

"I don't know"

"And?"

"And I don't like it, I'm sure Namjoon has certain intentions for Jin"