15

"I really jinxed it, didn't I?"

Wang Yibo sighed in disappointment, "Yup.."

Wang Zhuocheng facepalmed himself, "This is going to be a disaster."

The two shook their heads and walked into the place, going over to the table of six.

Gu Wei, upon seeing them, smiled and waved at them, "Over here!"

Yibo just smiled while Zhuocheng had an uneasy expression on. Gu Wei didn't notice that expression as he was fixed on Yibo's smile.

"Hey..." The younger Omega waved to him and sat down next to the man while Zhuocheng sat next to his friend.

"I hope you don't mind me choosing this table. The place's pretty crowded and only this table was left." Gu Wei rubbed his nape with a nervous grin.

"It's fine." Yibo answered shortly, eyes trailing down to the girl who was seated in front of the senior. He quickly looked away when he saw her eyes on him as well.

"Well if it isn't my lucky day." Chen Lihua rolled her eyes in annoyance. She crossed her arms with a frown.

"Huh?" Gu Wei was confused, but the girl just shrugged.

"Okay then.. guys, this is my friend I told you about. Her name is Chen Lihua."

"Hi!" Yibo flashed a smile even though he didn't want to. He just didn't want to tell the senior he already knew the girl's name and a bit about her because he didn't want any awkwardness going around.

Zhuocheng sensed what his friend was doing and joined in, "Nice to meet you. I'm Wang Zhuocheng. This is Wang Yibo. I can't believe Senior Gu has a such a pretty girl like you as his friend." The Omega almost vomited on himself when he said that. Why did he have to add that sentence? Pretty girl? Bleh.

Yibo had to contain his look of disgust. Yeah, the two of them didn't know her, but her attitude was just not it. Not to mention Ziyi told them she was Senior Xiao's ex girlfriend.

"Aw, that's very sweet of you. A-Wei, your friends are great!" She gave him a playful wink, cringing inwardly at herself. She clearly didn't mean any of those words, but she was acting along. Her friend told her he was looking forward to this and he sounded so excited when talking on the phone with her, so she didn't want to ruin it by being a bitch.

"I know right!" Gu Wei smiled, glad to know his friends were getting along, "Why don't we talk a little bit more before ordering? You said you invited someone over as well."

"Some two, but yeah." Zhuocheng nodded before feeling his phone vibrate. He took it out and saw a text, the person saying he was at the front of the restaurant with his best friend.

"They're here. I'll go get them! Let's go!" The older Omega grabbed his friend. Yibo felt pretty frustrated as he got dragged around. How many times had the other dragged him?

"Senior Liu!" Zhuocheng called out, waving at the man with an excited grin.

Liu Haikuan heard the voice and turned around, cheeks a little red when he saw the freshman, dressed in a blue buttoned down shirt with rolled up sleeves, a pair of white pants and black and white sneakers. His outfit was fairly simple, but it made the other popped out. It looked amazing on him.

Xiao Zhan saw how his best friend's eyes never left the freshman and scoffed until his own eyes got stuck on the person whose wrist Zhuocheng was holding.

He wore a white shirt with some kind of print on, a grayish jacket over it with the sleeves rolled up. He also had a pair of grayish jeans with white parts looking like paint being splashed on, but it made the pants looked even better. However, he looked taller? Eyes trailing down to his high platform shoes, he contained a laugh from escaping. The man wanted to look tall, huh?