6

"Yibo, are you done?" Wang Zhuocheng asked he fixed his tie which was part of this university's uniform.

Wang Yibo let out a hum before grabbing the red vest and putting it on his body, buttoning it.

"I clearly see how this university is so popular. Not only does it only accepts the best students, the uniform is amazing too. It feels so high-quality and kind of like we're working in a business company, don't you think?" Zhuocheng questioned as he did the same with the vest like his friend.

Yibo hummed again.

Their uniforms consisted of a long sleeved buttoned down shirt, a pair of black straight pants, a black tie and a vest over it. The vest had the school's logo imprinted on the left where the heart resided. For the girls, it was the same, but instead of the pants, they got a high waisted black pleated skirt. The vests were different colors depending on what year you were in. If you were a freshman, the vest would be red. If you were a sophomore, you needed to wear a green vest. A pink vest if you were a junior and blue if you were a senior. It made it easier to know which year you were in just by looking at the vest you were wearing. Other than that, you simply wore the exact same outfits.

It had been a few days since they had been roommates and they got along really well. The two usually just spent the days in the room and only going out when they needed food.

"When does class starts again?" Zhuocheng put on his newly bought high topped black and white Converse shoes.

"7:30am. We still have time to get breakfast. And.. are you not buttoning your sleeves?"

The taller Omega looked at his arms and shook his head, "I'm sure they won't say anything. I never liked buttoning my sleeves."

"If you say so.." Yibo blankly looked at him as the man finished and stood up, "Let's go?"

Yibo nodded and they both grabbed their white shoulder bags which were provided by the school just like the uniforms. They already knew their schedules, so they prepared everything beforehand. They then grabbed their keycards and walked out.

"You wanna grab a bite at the cafe again? I could go for some coffee too."

Yibo nodded once more. Zhuocheng smiled and didn't bother to tell the other to speak instead of just nodding. The other said he didn't like talking that much anyways, so why should he force him?

"Since class starts at 7:30am, what time is it now?" The taller male inquired as they got onto the elevator.

Yibo was glad no one was in the elevator, so it was only the two of them. He felt really awkward whenever he was in an elevator with a stranger.

"7am"

"We have 30 minutes left? Cool!"

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"I don't know how many times I said this, but I'll say it again... their espresso is the best I have even tasted." Zhuocheng happily walked out of the cafe and waited for his friend's response.

"Mn!"

Zhuocheng chuckled, "You sound much more energetic now. Is it because of the caffeine you consumed?"

Yibo just gave him a small smile and the other laughed a bit, lightly patting his shoulder. They then crossed the road when the light turned green. After they got back to the other side where the university was, Yibo suddenly found something. He looked down at the ground and his eyes widened when he saw a cockroach crawling on his pants. He quickly shook it off and ran in hurry of fright, leaving a very confused Zhuocheng.