42

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a lovely holiday! 🎄❤️

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

He got off the plane and walked into the airport, a bag on his back and a luggage rolling next to him as he held the handle.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks and adjusted his rounded glasses, a sly grin plastered on his face as a small figure approached him, her hands in the pockets of her pink jeans.

"I told you you didn't need to pick me up." The male Omega spoke, taking his hand off his luggage and crossed his arms.

The lady smiled at him, "You should know better I don't listen to you."

He playfully rolled his eyes, receiving a light punch on the chest from the girl, "Geez, no need to be so violent."

"Want another punch?" The girl challenged and the man held his hands up in defeat.

"I'm good," He replied before adding, "Happy birthday by the way. You're 23 years old now, one year closer to death."

Xuan Lu scoffed at his remark, "Thanks, I know."

"This party better be good. I skipped my lessons back in Korea to come here not for a failed party."

The female Omega responded, "This year will be much more special. Didn't I tell you that I found my little brother whom I thought was dead?"

"Yeah, you sounded very pleased when you called me to tell me the news. I'm glad he's not dead. It's been awhile since I've seen you smile so brightly." The man softly spoke while smiling to her, "It's been long since I've seen him. Still remember the time we spent together."

Xuan Lu hummed, "It has been long. I remember the tears you let out when you thought he was dead."

"You were crying too!"

"Whatever! Are you excited to meet him?"

The man winked at her, "Of course I'm excited to meet my baby cousin. That's why I'm here."

"To only see him and not me?" The girl faked a sad expression, pouting.

"You too, but I'm more about him," He licked his lips, "And also to see someone else.."

"What was that?" Xuan Lu looked at him. He mumbled the last part very silently, so she couldn't put together the words.

He anxiously chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, "N-Nothing! Can we go now?"

Xuan Lu raised an eyebrow, wanting to ask him about earlier, but decided not to, "Okay! Follow me, my sweet cousin."

The man rolled his eyes before walking beside her. He took his phone out and sadly smiled at his lock screen wallpaper. It was a picture of him and a taller guy.

I hope you still remember me. He inwardly sighed and put the phone away.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"If you think hard enough, anything can be a dildo." Ji Li's random remark scattered through his friends' ears.

"Including that?" Zhu Zanjin pointed at the small cactus pot Meng Ziyi was holding and the younger Beta shivered at the thought of the thing going up his ass.

"If you're brave enough." He hid the fear behind his smirk and the older Beta rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"We're in a plant store and you decided it would be a good time to say that?" Wang Zhuocheng crossed his arms, shaking his head at his stupid friend.