41

"To the left! No! To the right! Wait no, a bit to the left!"

The other students groaned at their President for being so indecisive. For some reason, the man had the idea to redecorate the whole Council Room, including moving the big table, the chairs, the shelves, every other equipment into a new and more organized position. The man had to ask the principal for permission first and that old man just had to give him that permission.

"OH COME ON, YU BIN!" Xiao Zhan shouted in frustration, "CAN'T WE JUST PUT IT DOWN ALREADY!? MY LIMBS ARE HURTING!"

The other students shivered at his loud voice. They weren't used to the Vice President raising his voice like this. He was always calm, collected and gentle, so seeing this side of him got the people a bit scared, but they couldn't lie that he looked hot.

"Alright fine! Just put it down! After moving it a little more to the right!"

Xiao Zhan gave the older a death glare, Yu Bin tensing up and told them to just put it down. The heavy wooden shelf rack finally got down the ground with a small thud.

"My hands.." One of the students softly complained, pouting.

"I don't think I can feel my fingers." Another one joined, sighing.

Xiao Zhan dusted his hands off and looked at the President who avoided his gaze. Li Bowen saw the look on his boyfriend's and laughed while holding the files and the books to put on the shelves.

Yu Bin glared at him, pouting. The younger shut his mouth after seeing that as his boyfriend could be scary as hell.

Cao Yuchen cane over with the rest of the books and hesitated, "How should we order this? Xuan Jie was the one who did it in the first place."

"Xuan Jie's birthday is on Sunday this week, so she's busy handing out invitations." Xiao Zhan responded, his best friend joining to stand next to him after setting up some electronic equipments.

"Again?" Liu Haikuan put his hands in his pockets, "But I can't be mad. It means we get to go to her mansion again. She has a beautiful mansion."

"Did you get an invitation though? 'Cause I didn't." Yu Bin shrugged. The lady couldn't had forgotten about him, right? They had been close since forever and he always went to her birthday parties ever since they met.

"I didn't either." Yuchen replied before going back to talk with another student of the Student Council to help with organizing these shelves.

Bowen and Haikuan nodded as they too didn't get any.

"You did actually," Xiao Zhan went over to his bag which was situated on a chair, "They're in here. I just forgot to give it to you."

The four sighed in relief. It would be such a bummer if they didn't because that meant they would miss out on the birthday party. Xuan Lu's birthday parties were always so greatly designed and there were lots of foods and fun activities to do. The girl was filthy rich, so a birthday party wouldn't cost much to her. People liked her a lot because she wasn't a spoil brat which some rich people tend to turn out to be. She was lovely and was always there to help people. She didn't care if her wealth was better than others. She always considered others to be her equal.

"I know this Sunday is going to be much more fun than her usual birthday parties. She found her brother and her brother is my boyfriend; therefore, he will be there and it'll be twice the excitement!" Xiao Zhan smiled, thinking about his Shortcake again. He was very excited to go there now.

"Whipped," Bowen commented, slightly chuckling when the older gave him a glare, "It's true though." He mumbled.

Haikuan heard a ding from his phone and took it out, seeing a new text message, "Speaking of boyfriend..." He grinned and quickly unlocked his phone.