24

Turns out, the four of them didn't even have dinner yet, and they were going out for ice cream. They really didn't listen to the rule of no desserts before dinner, huh?

It didn't matter to them though. They weren't kids anymore, and there were no parents to stop them from doing so. They decided to go to the same hotpot place they went with Gu Wei and Chen Lihua after eating their cold desserts.

"So uh.. anyone up for drinks?" Wang Zhuocheng inquired. He didn't have any assignments to do for the rest of the night, so he wanted to just have fun a bit.

Liu Haikuan agreed as he wanted to have a drink, too. Wang Yibo nodded, agreeing with them, but Xiao Zhan denied.

The other three knew he had a very low tolerance and would collapsed after only one or two drinks, hence why they didn't force him.

This time, Xiao Zhan and Yibo were sitting opposite of each other with their best friends on their sides. They were chatting happily with each other, their stories just never seemed to end.

"Xiao Gege, I know you like spicy food, but you didn't have to the make the other side of the pot this spicy." Haikuan exclaimed, slightly pouting as he drank a shot of Soju to lessen the burning sensation in his mouth.

Xiao Zhan smirked at his best friend, "Then don't eat the stuff at that side. Wow, you guys can't take spice well, can you?"

The two Omegas playfully glared at him while also taking shots of Soju. They could handle a bit of spice, but not as much as the Vice President.

Xiao Zhan smiled at Yibo's glare, finding it cute rather than scary. No offense, but he felt like he was being threatened by a small puppy who could never be horrified to anyone even if it tried.

"Can we like... get more ice cream after we're done? Because.. I'm kind of craving some more..?" Zhuocheng hesitated to ask at first as he couldn't predict how the others would react.

"Sure, why not? They have ice cream here." Haikuan giggled as the younger smiled in excitement, thanking him with the most adorable chuckle ever.

Cute, the older man thought.

Suddenly Xiao Zhan felt something rubbing his leg and he looked down. He then looked up to see Yibo eating a thinly sliced of beef normally as if he wasn't using his foot to rub the older's leg up and down.

The younger met the older's eyes soon after a few seconds, smiling mischievously and the older glared at him.

Yibo held in a laugh as he continued to do what he was doing and it made the older shivered, body trembled for a bit, and that didn't go unnoticed by the Omega who was having fun teasing him.

"I'll be right back." Xiao Zhan stood up and rapidly walked over to the men' restroom, Yibo pouting as he watched the older took steps away from him.

When he left, the Omega felt eyes piercing him and he looked over to the other two with confusion, "What?"

"Tell us the truth. What happened when Senior Liu ad I went to the restroom at the ice cream shop?"

Yibo ignored Zhuocheng's question by looking away and gulping down the rest of his Soju before pouring another.

Both the Alpha and Omega noticed the redness on his cheeks as well as his ears.

"Yibo, you can tell us. No need to be shy." Haikuan spoke in a softer tone as he stared at the young latter.

Yibo let out a small sigh. He knew he couldn't hite ut as he was pretty obvious with the older when they were walking from the ice cream shop to here. The two of them were walking incredibly close to each other, flirting here and there, and blushing at any moment. The two knew Haikuan and Zhuocheng were suspicious of their behaviors, but they decided not to care for now.