27

Dinner went really well.

Wang Yibo felt himself getting more and more comfortable with the Xiaos as each minute passed. They were very warm and didn't mind that he didn't talk that much. He also gave them the presents he bought from Beijing and they were extremely happy to receive it, thanking him numerous times.

After dinner, he volunteered to help with the dishes and as soon as that was done, everybody returned to their respective rooms.

Yibo immediately flopped himself down on his boyfriend's bed when he got upstairs. He rolled around a bit, smiling at the soft mattress and that got a chuckle out of the older's mouth.

"Go take a shower first, baby." Xiao Zhan went up to him and planted a kiss on his temple.

The younger groaned, "But it's so comfortable here! My eyes feel heavy now."

The older playfully did an eye roll, "You can sleep after you take a shower, okay?

Yibo pouted, "Fine, but can I wear one of your hoodies? The white one with the Pikachu print? You did bring that, right?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, giggling when the younger threw his hands up in happiness. He was aware of how much the younger loved the hoodie. He didn't know why that hoodie was so special compared to the other hoodies he owned. It just had a different color and a different design. The fabric and the quality were the same, so why was this one so special and the younger's favorite?

"You've been wearing so many of my hoodies. Wear your own clothes for once!"

Yibo sat up and lightly brushed his lips onto the older's, "Not my fault your hoodies are comfortable. Now where is my Pikachu hoodie?"

Seeing his boyfriend fresh out of the shower wearing his hoodie with black shorts was something he found adorable. His heart still fluttered every time he looked at him, but he didn't mind it. He loved the effect the younger had on him and it only made him happier.

"It's your turn!" Yibo announced, drying his wet hair with his towel.

"Not after this." Xiao Zhan got up from his study area, which only consisted of his desk and chair with his laptop on the surface, then went over to the beside drawer as he took out a blow dryer.

"Come here, Shortcake."

Yibo happily skipped over to the bed, sitting down with his back facing the older as the sound of the blow dryer was heard in the room. He hummed in satisfaction when the soft slender fingers of the older ran through his hair as the warm air of the device hit his head. It was a small gesture, but he loved it nonetheless.

"How are you enjoying Chongqing so far?"

The younger shrugged, "I mean, I haven't explored much of it yet. I've only been in your house today."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "True. How about I take you to a few places tomorrow? We could also go watch a movie. It's been long since we went on a movie date, is that right?"

Yibo nodded, "It had been long since we went on any dates actually. With our studies and stuff, the two of us never really have much time to go on dates together."

The older hummed, "I'll make up for our lack of dates tomorrow onwards. Just gotta figure out where we should go. I haven't thought about it much."

"I don't care where we go. As long as I'm with you, everything's alright."

That made a blush crept on the older's face as he slightly coughed, making the younger laughed out loud.

"Did I made the university's Heartthrob blush?"