26

"I'm definitely paying you back."

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes, "Baby, you already refused to let me pay for the things you bought at the mall."

"Well yeah! Because those are my presents! I can't let someone else pay for the presents I'll be getting!" Wang Yibo pouted, crossing his arms while looking outside the window.

"Shortcake, don't be like this."

Seeing the younger pout was incredible adorable, but Xiao Zhan didn't want him sulking at the moment.

"Don't be like this? Funny! This is a first class seat! Do you even know how much those things cost? I can't let you just pay for me!" Yibo was annoyed by now as he couldn't bring himself to meet his boyfriend's eyes who never once broke eye contact with him.

The Alpha shook his head, a slight smile appearing as he grabbed the other's hand, intertwining their fingers. It amazed him how much they fit perfectly together like pieces of a puzzle.

"Shortcake, I just want to do something for you. Can you not be mad at me?"

Yibo refused to say anything nor even glance at him.

It made the older sad as he kept staring at him with puppy eyes, "Look at me, please?"

The younger silently groaned and turned to face the older whose pout got replaced by a wide grin as his eyes sparkled. Yibo hated how he was weak to that smile and also how his eyes smiled along with him. The longer he stared, the faster his heart rates were beating. He could feel like going through the roof at this point.

"Go away." Yibo pulled his hand away from the older's grip and put it on the older's face, trying to push him away.

"My dear Shortcake, I can't go anywhere. We're on the plane and it's in midair right now."

The Omega frowned, "Then jump off."

Xiao Zhan pretended to sulk, "You want me to jump off?"

"You won't let me pay you back." Yibo was very persistent about giving back the money, but the older obviously didn't want it.

"Don't do this to me, love."

The younger froze, stuttering as he glanced at him, "W-What did you just call me..?"

Xiao Zhan saw the other's cheeks going red. He smiled and squished those adorable cheeks, "Love"

Yibo was in a trance as he kept staring at him, but after awhile, he looked away, still blushing.

The older chuckled and laid his head on the younger's shoulder, eyes closed as he smiled.

Yibo took a moment to process what was happening and he grinned before placing his head on the other's head, "You're going to be the death of me."

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything as he quickly fell into a deep slumber, resting comfortably with his arms crossed while his head laid on the younger's shoulders.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"Holy shit" Yibo gasped aloud as he stared at the house in front of him. The house looked expensive and modern as hell and he wondered how much it costed.

(What the house looks like is at the top of the chapter.)

"You never told me you were rich."

Xiao Zhan shrugged, "I'm not sure if having a house like this means I'm rich. I've seen plenty of people with houses like this."

"Are you kidding? I've never seen a house this beautiful and aesthetically pleasing!"

Xiao Zhan just chuckled, pulling the younger by his waist and planted a kiss on the cheek, "Let's just go inside, babe."