7

When they walked in, they found already see there were many students already in. Chatters all across the room, but for some reason, they all seemed to stop what they were doing as turned to look at the newcomers. They all had surprised looks on their faces and Wang Yibo gulped in nervousness, standing behind his friend, almost to the point he couldn't be seen if someone looked from the front.

Wang Zhuocheng glanced at him from behind and silently sighed. The other had told him he hated getting attention. He looked back at the students and rolled his eyes.

"Is there something wrong with us?" His voice was rather louder than usual, arms crossed above his chest, looking very annoyed as people stared at them, some even whispering to their friends.

"You act if you've never seen people go into rooms." Now Zhuocheng had one hand down while the other held the strap of his shoulder bag, gripping tightly.

"It's not that. It's just weird."

One student spoke up and Zhuocheng looked at him. Yibo did the same as he was a bit curious on who said that.

"Weird?"

"He's saying that it's weird because male Omegas are rare, and yet we have two of you in our classroom." Another one spoke up and this time it was a girl with braids.

"Oh? That's weird?" Zhuocheng let out a tsk, "Whatever, I don't care. But I would appreciate it if you stop looking. Go back to minding your own business."

A student then stood up, Zhuocheng gave him an annoyed look while Yibo was still behind his friend, but peaking behind his shoulder to look.

"Never knew an Omega could be this grumpy."

"Are you trying to say just because we're Omegas we're not capable of human emotions?"

At Zhuocheng's comeback, some students let out surprised gasps. He was talking to not just a student, but an Alpha!? The number one ranked kind of the three kinds!? This man had some guts!

"A fierce one, huh?" He let out an amused chuckle and clapped his hands, "Never in my life have anyone said those kinds of words to me."

"I'm astounded to be the first." The Omega gave him a fake smile.

"You wanna pick a fight?" The Alphas gritted his teeth, but later cackled, "But you're just an Omega? Omegas are not that strong. They're weak and can't even survive a fight with a Beta, much alone an Alpha. How about I take your friend over there as an example? He looks weak. Weak as hell."

The other students heard and laughed a bit at that, causing the Alpha to form a sweet, mischievous smile.

Yibo heard his words and sighed to himself. He heard these types of insults many times, so he didn't bother, but Zhuocheng on the other hand, got defensive.

"Who are you to judge him?" Zhuocheng almost laughed, "Just because you're an Alpha, it certainly doesn't mean you're the king. It doesn't mean you're a God who has the world in his palms."

The Alpha tried to calm himself down by clenching fists and walked down the stairs from his desk, going to the front and stood face-to-face with the two Omegas, precisely Zhuocheng.

Zhuocheng took a notice that the man was just a tad bit taller than him and a bit more muscular, but he didn't care either way.

"You're certainly brave to be able to say these words to me. Last time someone said this, they ended up in the hospital with a broken arm."

"Two of you, stop it!" A female voice occurred within the big classroom and everybody turned their attention to the lady who just stood up from her seat and walked down.