40

"A-Cheng!"

Both Wang Zhuocheng and Wang Yibo stopped their conversation as well as their feet. Zhuocheng sighed, his happy mood turning upside down and he rubbed his glabella. Yibo noticed his change of attitude and frowned.

"Chengie.."

"Just ignore him. Let's go." The taller man grabbed his best friend and tried to drag him away when the person he was avoiding stood in front of him.

"A-Cheng, can we talk?" Liu Haikuan asked, looking at the Omega who was avoiding his gaze again.

"I thought I told you I need some time alone. That means I don't want to be in your presence." Zhuocheng didn't want to look at him. He knew that as soon as their eyes meet, he wound bawl out and he didn't want that.

"I know, I know, but please... just hear me out!"

"I don't have the time for this!" Zhuocheng lost his patience and pushed the older out of the way, shocking both the Alpha and his best friend.

"Wait, Chengie!" Yibo saw his best friend walking away and panicked because Haikuan was next to him and he couldn't bear seeing him upset. He knew both of them were hurting, but the senior seemed to really want to talk him.

He grabbed the surprised senior by his wrist and dragged him over to the older Omega. He caught him to him and put the senior before the man.

"Yibo, what is wrong with you?" Zhuocheng stared at his best friend in disbelief, not liking what he was doing.

"He wants to talk! Just give him a chance!" Yibo tried pleading with him, "Please, Zhuocheng."

It took a lot of convincing for Zhuocheng to finally agree and Haikuan was off the moon. The Alpha gave a smile over to Yibo who smiled and walked off, so he could them the privacy they needed.

"This better be quick."

Haikuan didn't like the cold tone the younger was giving him, but he couldn't blame the Omega. The other was upset and he knew that, so he needed to be fast if he were going to make the younger happy again. He needed to explain to him about everything he discovered, more like Xiao Zhan discovered.

"Let's go to a more non-crowded if you don't mind."

Zhuocheng agreed with a hum, arms crossed with feet moving on their own to follow the older man.

Yibo stared at them as they walked off and released a sigh he had kept. He was about go away when a voice startled him.

"I hope they'll end up together after this."

"Ahhhh!!" The younger screamed in fright, turning around and using his arms as a shield, "Zhan Gege!?"

Xiao Zhan stood there, one hand on his shoulder bag's while the other was let down, "Good morning~"

"You scared me!" Yibo huffed, smacking the older's chest, the older laughing at his reaction, "My bad. Didn't mean to."

The younger rolled his eyes and folded his arms above his chest, "Were you watching the whole time?"

The Alpha nodded, "I encouraged Haikuan to talk to Zhuocheng. I was a bit worried that he wouldn't get a chance, but thanks to my beloved Shortcake, Zhuocheng agreed. Nobody can resist the adorable Yibo!"

"Shut up.." Yibo pouted, face all red, "You said you hoped they'll end up together. Did you forget they're cousins?"

Xiao Zhan smiled, ruffling his lover's hair, "You'll see what I mean. I bought some food for you from the bakery by the way."