25

"I didn't think you'll be very bad at games." Wang Yibo commented, smiling to himself as he received a frown from the older.

Xiao Zhan was seated in front of the bed, on the ground while the younger was on his bed, laying on his stomach with his chin on top of the older's head. They both had already showered, currently in their pajamas. Both their hands were full with video games controller.

"I'm not. Just don't play Mario Kart that much." The Alpha tried to deny the actual truth. He wasn't someone who liked playing games as he thought they weren't really worth his time.

"Sure" Yibo obviously didn't believe that, but he didn't want to say anything further.

As the two were busying playing, the other Alpha-Omega pair were occupied with the music project. Liu Haikuan had written the lyrics, but they were not as good as he expected when the younger read it aloud; therefore, he had an idea of rewriting the whole thing. It had been much easier to come up with new words since he had the younger by his side who was a massive help.

Wang Zhuocheng felt pretty worn out from trying to think of lyrics for the song and he felt his throat drying up because he kept singing every now and then. He was shy to sing at first in front of the older, but after the olde assured him he didn't have anything to be nervous about, the Omega got more confident in his abilities and thus he sang like normal.

"I win again." Yibo happily cheered as he threw his hands up in the air, rolling in his back, his head almost hanging off the bed.

Xiao Zhan inwardly groaned in frustration. He never cared about winning or losing in a game, so why was he so competitive with the younger? He swore the younger always brought out new things from him.

"Zhan Gege is so bad at Mario Kart." Yibo teased him, a mischievous grin formed.

"Like you are at kissing."

That got the younger offended as he lightly smacked the person he liked on the arm with a controller, "I've never kissed anyone before like you have."

Xiao Zhan grinned he laid his head on the soft mattress, "Shortcake?"

"Hm?"

"I like you."

Silence filled the air around them for a bit and Yibo chuckled, blushing for the nth time, "I like you, too."

Xiao Zhan gave him a kiss on the temple and kept quiet. It wasn't awkward. They just really enjoyed each other's presences to the point they wouldn't find each other awkward if there was a silence.

"Zhan Gege?"

"Yes, baby?"

Yibo smacked him again, still blushing and it caused the older to snicker.

"What are we?"

Xiao Zhan stared at him, "What do you mean?"

"W-Well... we confessed, but.. we didn't really confirm our relationship.. right? I mean.. you didn't ask me to your boyfriend and I didn't ask you.."

The older took it in and nodded, pursing his lips. Yibo got flustered at himself for saying it. Hearing himself saying the word 'boyfriend' made him blush and he felt shy about it.

"I thought me confessing would automatically make us boyfriends. Were we not a couple the whole time?"

Yibo pouted, "Just because you confess doesn't mean you're automatically in a relationship."

"Ahh"

Yibo had the urge to facepalm himself. Didn't this man get into a relationship once? Did he never ask her to be her boyfriend? So when they confessed, they would already be a couple without asking? The Omega didn't know.