9

"Are you full now?" Xiao Zhan inquired after they left the store and were now walking back to the university.

Wang Yibo nodded with a sweet smile, "Yes, I am. Thank you, Senior Xiao."

The older gave him a grin, "It was nothing. No need to thank me. Just wanted to treat a little freshman on his first day."

"I'm not little."

The older raised an eyebrow teasingly, "You're not?"

Yibo nodded, but then he noticed the other looking at him up and down till he realized, "Meanie"

"You already called me that, Shortcake." Xiao Zhan let out a slight chuckle.

"Still"

The taller male just shook his head while not letting the smile escape from his lips.

"We should do this again some more, don't you think?"

Yibo glanced at him, "Hm?"

"Like.. going to get lunch together. I think we should do it again some other time, is that alright with you?"

The younger stayed silent for a minute and a grin appeared, "I'd like that."

That made the older bursted into a fit of joy, but thankfully he didn't show it by jumping around (that would've been embarrassing), but rather he showed it with his eyes. The Omega saw the sparkles and how his pupils expanded. It made him happy by seeing the other happy.

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it."

The two walked all the way back to the university and walked inside until they had to spilt up. Before Yibo could say bye, the other started to speak.

"Shortcake," Said Xiao Zhan, "I know a very good bakery near here. It opens everyday at 6am, so I was wondering if you would like to go there tomorrow morning."

"Bakery? I guess that sounds alright. I haven't been to a good once in ages."

Xiao Zhan smiled, feeling excitement rushed into his body, "I assure you, that bakery is one, if not, the best I have been stepped foot into. It has all kinds of baked goods."

"I see," Yibo nodded.

"Is 7am good? I can wait for you at the dormitory's entrance."

The younger nodded again, "It's good. I'm looking forward to it, Senior Xiao."

The older too nodded, "I am too."

Yibo felt hands on his head and he giggled when the other ruffled his hair. The two had gotten close over lunch, so he didn't mind it now that the older was doing this to him. It made him feel tingly inside, but it was a good feeling. He liked it.

Xiao Zhan was first nervous to do a thing like this since he heard the younger didn't like skin-ship that much, but when he asked, the younger said he didn't mind if he was the one who did it. This unknowingly sparked a fire in the other's chest as he reached his hand and touched the man's head for the first time. He found the younger's hair very soft and couldn't help but to coo when he saw the younger closing his eyes and smiling, some chuckled could be heard coming out of him at times. Running his fingers through that soft, shiny hair was something he never imagined he loved.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Shortcake."

"Mn! You too!"

The older just smiled and walked to the opposite direction.

Yibo smiled as he stared at the other's back for a bit before turning around and walking towards his own class.

He eventually arrived and opened the door, praying he wasn't the last one, or he would totally pass out by the eyes which would be on him. He inhaled and exhaled before fully opening the door and peaked inside. To his surprise, there was no one. That made him feel contented as he smiled to himself while walking towards his desk. Sitting down, he opened his bag and saw a box. Right, he remembered he bought something for his friends. Senior Xiao also bought some dessert for his best friends at the Student Council also.