36

Xiao Zhan got back to the Council Room after a lunch date with his boyfriend at the cafe they usually went to. They only spent 30 minutes there, so there was still some time left before they went back to class. The older just remembered he had something to do, and the younger didn't seem to mind.

He opened the door and flashed a smile, "Good afternoon, Xuan Jie."

The brown haired girl whipped her head around and returned a smile, "Good afternoon to you too, Vice President."

The younger Alpha snickered at her reply, "You don't have to call me that, Jie."

Xuan Lu shrugged, her smile turning into a playful one. She was part of the Student Council and was a very good friend of him. They got along really well.

"Hey Zhan," The man looked at her, waiting for her to continue, "I may have overheard from Yu Bin and the others that got yourself a boyfriend. Why didn't you tell me?"

Xiao Zhan's ears reddened as well as his cheeks, "I-I.. I guess I forgot..?" He nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

The older Omega rolled her eyes, "I'm curious as to who captured our university's Heartthrob's heart. May I owe the pleasure of knowing his name?"

The Vice President went to take a seat first before he nodded, answering, "His name is Wang Yibo."

Xuan Lu's eyes widened. She hadn't heard that name in years and it was honestly making her quite sad. However, she couldn't determine if the man her friend was dating was actually him.

"Does he have blue hair?"

Xiao Zhan got pretty surprised at the question but still nodded.

The older resumed inquiring, "Is he an Omega? Does his scent smell like cookies and cream? Does he carry a penguin keychain with the initials YB at the bottom?"

To say the Alpha was shocked was an understatement, "Yes, yes, and yes. How do you know all of this?"

Xuan Lu covered her mouth with her hand, body shivering. Was it really him?

She walked over to the man and grabbed his arms, "Zhan, I need to see him. There's still time before class starts. Please Zhan.."

Xiao Zhan was incredibly shocked and confused, "What? Why? And why are you crying!?"

"Zhan, please! Please!"

The older had tears running down and Xiao Zhan couldn't stand it, only agreeing at her request in pure confusion and contacting his boyfriend to come to the Council Room.

"He's coming soon."

Xuan Lu wiped her tears and smiled gratefully, "Thank you."

"Xuan Jie, I'm really confused. What's wrong? How do you know so much about him?"

The older didn't reply, only sitting down and putting her face in her palms.

Soon after, Xiao Zhan received a text from his beloved and he went to get him. The blue haired Omega showed him his adorable gummy smile and gave him a tight hug.

"I didn't know my Gege misses me that much."

Xiao Zhan playfully rolled his eyes before grabbing his hand and led the younger inside.

"What seems to be the rush? Your texting was a bit off." Wang Yibo tilted his head.

"It was? I thought I was texting normally like I always do." The older raised an eyebrow as they both and eye contact.

"Yeah, but I still sensed it. I pay attention to you, you know."

Xiao Zhan chuckled at his flirty remark, "Just come quick. There's someone who wants to meet you."