44

Meng Ziyi went to the bathroom to get a little peace and quiet. She had to admit the party was really fun. She had a very good time dancing around with her friends, eating the foods and overall, just playing around. She hadn't even noticed the pain in her heart which she was receiving these few days had completely vanished. Not that she minded it. She didn't like how she was feeling hurt because of her crush's relationship. She only hoped she could move on in the future as she didn't want to stick around for someone who already had a lover.

She looked in the mirror and almost laughed at how messy her hair was. Luckily, she took a hairbrush everywhere around with her in her purse, so she took grabbed it and gently fixed her hair. She even fixed up a little lipstick she lost before she heard the doorknob twisting only for it to not open.

"It's occupied!" She shouted out. The bathroom was just like any other bathroom in people's houses. It didn't have the green-red thingy on the door which public bathrooms had to let the users know which ones were occupied and which were not.

"Oh sorry!"

She found that voice familiar and looked at the doorway. Plastering on a soft smile, she walked towards it and unlocked the door, looking in front of her but there was no one. She then looked to her sides and found the party host standing with her back pressed against the wall.

"You can use it now."

Xuan Lu turned to her and found herself blushing in shyness as she stared at the taller girl. She hadn't met her at all ever since the party began and was a bit upset when she though the freshman couldn't come, but now she felt relieved. The female Alpha did come and she looked as dazzling as she did back in the university grounds. The off shoulder red dress she wore absolutely perfect on her. Not to mention the bright red lipstick she put on. It made the Omega blush even harder as she panicked with her heart thumbing up and down in a hurry.

"Umm.. hello? Senior?"

Xuan Lu blinked, smoke ready to come out of her ears as she realized she was caught staring, "O-Oh um.. yeah! Thanks! I'll be using it now!" She hurried in, locking the door and sighed, covering her face with her palms. She felt so embarrassed.

A few minutes later, she got out of the bathroom, taking a deep breath to cool herself down, but it didn't work one bit when she noticed the girl was right where she stood minutes ago. She was confused as heck.

"Why are you still here?" She required, trying not to melt when the other's gaze fell on her.

Ziyi gave her a sweet smile, pulling something out of bag, "To give you your present. I thought if I go away, I wouldn't see you again and not give you this. Happy birthday, Senior!"

Xuan Lu felt butterflies in her stomach and she happily grinned, taking the small white bag with a pink bow. She peeked inside and slightly gasped. There was a flat box inside with a brand name on it. She took out the box and opened it to see a silver bracelet.

"You didn't have to give me a Chanel bracelet. Wasn't it expensive?" She looked at the taller girl with a shocked expression, not believing her eyes.

"It was, but it's no worries. It's your birthday. A special day, so of course I have to give something good. I hope you like it." Ziyi replied, putting her hands behind her back while staring back at the Omega.

"No, I can't receive this. It's too much."

The Alpha frowned, "Senior, it's fine."

Xuan Lu pouted but later smiled, "Thank you. Oh and don't call me Senior. Just my name is fine."

"I heard my cousin call you Xuan Jie, so can I call you that as well?"

The Omega eagerly nodded, "Of course!"

Ziyi chuckled at her cuteness, "Well then, I hope you like your present, Xuan Jie!"

"I love it! Thank you!"

The Alpha flashed her a warm smile, about to go away when the older called.

"If you don't mind, do you want to spend the night with me?"

Ziyi didn't think about it and agreed almost immediately. She didn't know why she was feeling so excited to spend time to the senior, but it felt right, so she just nodded. She giggled when the older jumped in excitement, a wide smile appearing.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

Sorry for the very short chapter, everyone. I was running out of ideas. I'm thinking of wrapping up this story soon as there isn't anything to do anymore. So the next chapter might be the last chapter or something, I'm not sure. Hope you understand 💙