8

"So, are any of you guys joining?" Ji Li asked when the professor dismissed the class for lunch break and everyone leaving the room.

"Nah, too lazy for stuff like that. I heard university life is stressful and if being a member of the Student Council adds more work to the table, I'm going to pass on that." Zhu Zanjin packed his stuff and put on his shoulder bag as he answered.

"I agree with Zanjin. Furthermore, I'm a very lazy person." Wang Zhuocheng responded as he gripped the strap of his bag.

"I see. What about you two?"

Meng Ziyi retorted, "Not sure. The paper had information, but I feel like there're still stuff I'm not quite sure of. Might need to look in more. What about you, Yibo?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "Don't want other work."

Ji Li snickered, "We're all just lazy, aren't we?"

Yibo grinned, wanting to argue, but how could he when he agreed with it completely?

"Quite surprised you're not going because Vice President Xiao's a member of the Student Council." Zhuocheng whispered to him with a teasing smile.

Yibo wanted to shove him away and grab that smile off his face as he blushed, a little embarrassed, "I said he's attractive, but I'm not going to join because of him."

Zhuocheng nodded and patted the man's shoulder.

"Let's not talk about that anymore. You guys wanna grab lunch? It might be a chance for us to get to know each other better?" Zanjin recommended and they agreed.

Yibo almost agreed when he remembered something. A certain someone perhaps. With that, he disagreed.

"I have some stuff to do. I would love to join, but..."

The others just smile and Ji Li reassured him, "It's fine. We don't wanna force you."

"I guess we'll see you in an hour back here?"

Yibo nodded at Ziyi's words.

The five walked out of the class and before they waved bye, Zhuocheng came to Yibo and whispered once more to him, "Details later, please."

Yibo shivered when the other's breath caressed his skin, "That tickles!"

The other chuckled and pinched his cheek, "Still want the details."

Yibo sighed, "Fine..."

The other smiled in delight before running to catch up to the four.

The Omega grinned at his friend running before turning his heels to walk to the gates of the university. He hoped the other's words were true, or he would look like an idiot waiting for someone who would never show up. But Xiao Zhan wasn't that person, right? He wouldn't lie and make him embarrassed like that? But then again, he didn't even know him. They only talked for a bit and he wasn't even sure who the man was. Or how he really was.

He got out of his thoughts and was now at the gates when he saw someone. His back looked very familiar to that person, so Yibo went up to him. He prayed it was really Xiao Zhan, or he would be so embarrassed he got the wrong person. He hated being embarrassed.

"Excuse me.."

Please be him. Please be him. Please be him. He chanted in his mind, praying for it right now.

As soon as the person turned around, he smiled in delight. Yes, he found the right person!

"Good afternoon, Yibo~"

Yibo felt his cheeks reddening and a ticklish feeling in his stomach, "Good afternoon, Mr. Vice President.."

"I didn't think you would actually make it."