1

So yes, I am back. I apologize for leaving without any announcement. There was some personal things I needed to do. I really hope I didn't hurt you all that much and big thanks to JoonJin_sunshine for informing you all about me leaving on my old account's announcement board. 💙

But no worries! Your Lin author is now back, good as new and will be publishing stories again. I'm starting with this story where I left off. Leaving Wattpad for some time made me forget about some stuff in this story, so there will be some sought changes since I don't remember everything. Hope you all don't mind. Now let's get started! (*^ω^*)

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

"You annoying klutz. Get your ass off the couch and go water the plants!"

Wang Yibo silently groaned in frustration as he sat up from his laying position on the couch. He didn't need to look at the person to know who was speaking. It was no other than his shitty brother.

"Didn't Ma tell you to do that?" He shot back, very much pissed that his piece of a brother woke him up from his nap.

"So the great Wang Yibo is fighting back? You better go water the plants or I'll tell Ma and Ba you failed your history test." The older brother smirked and the younger fought the urge to roll his eyes.

He got up nonetheless, slipping on his comfy husky slippers and went to the windows where the plants at. He got the watering can and watered them one by one with the same amount of water. After that was done, he decided to go back to the couch, wanting to sit down, but was interrupted by another annoying voice.

"Pig, get your ass over here and wash the dishes, or else you'll be receiving another punishment." This time, it was his other older brother.

Yibo sighed to himself. He could refuse and get his punishment, but he didn't want to his face to bruise and hopefully not end up in the hospital again. Last time, his punishment was so harsh that he broke both of his arms, fractured his ankle and had to be sent to the hospital.

He went to the kitchen and washed the dishes like his brother told him. He carefully put the dishes back to their original places after he was done washing and drying them. He slid his hair back, wanting to go to his room to relax and shut everyone out, but something had to call him again. This time, the twins.

He had two other siblings and they were twins. One boy and one girl.

"Hey idiot! Don't forget to buy the groceries!" The older twin guy yelled out to him with an annoyed tone.

Didn't Ba assign him to do that? Yibo thought, but if he knew his brother, that man was way too much of a lazy ass to go anywhere.

"And don't forget to pick up my cute dress at the mall! Already sent you what store it is! You better do it, or I'm gonna complain to Mama and Baba that you've disobeyed us!" The girl shouted to him with a smirk and Yibo sighed again.

He went to his room and changed his attire before grabbing his motorcycle key. He got out of the house, putting on his helmet before driving away.

Living wasn't easy for the 17 year-old Wang Yibo. Ever since he was born and found to be an Omega, his family hated him. He didn't know why. His family just didn't like him... all because he was an Omega. He was born in a family of Alphas and Betas, but was somehow an Omega. His parents got so many blood tests to see if it was misunderstood, but no. He was an Omega and will always be one.

Yibo didn't care that he was an Omega. He liked it because male Omegas were very hard to find, only 5% of them existed in the whole wide world. He felt special to know he was rare. He heard that the families who had a male Omega as their child were very much delighted, but why weren't his parents delighted to have him?

Talking about his family, he had a mom and a dad and five siblings, including him. He was the youngest of them all. His mom worked in a famous company while his dad worked as a doctor.

Wang Yikai, the oldest sibling and an Alpha. He was an absolute piece of shit.

Wang Yiluo, the second oldest sibling, also an Alpha. He was an asshole.

Wang Yirui, the older twin brother, an Alpha. He was a jerk.

Then there was Wang Yiren, the younger twin sister, an Beta. She was a bitch.

Growing up, his siblings always bullied him and treated him as if he was their maid. They made him do stuff and would punish him if he didn't do things correctly. He used to get bruises and cuts everywhere when he was little and wasn't fed properly. He wasn't allowed to go anywhere aside from school and home. He wasn't even allowed to make friends which caused him to be anti social and horrible at speaking to other people. Now, he still got bruises and stuff, but it was better than when he was younger. However, he was still anti social and still as horrible as ever with making new friends.

Yibo sighed to himself again and decided not to think about this. He went to the supermarket, bought the groceries then went to the mall to find the dress for his sister. He didn't even want to call her his sister. He hated her. She was the most annoying spoiled brat ever.

He got everything done, went back home and rested up for the day, preparing himself for the same shitty day tomorrow. He hated everything.

🥀✨🥀✨🥀

This isn't the best start to a story, but after not writing for so long, I don't know how to properly write anymore. This is a bit disappointing. (ω)